• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

R. Lee Ermey, appearing on behalf of Toys 4 Tots & USO unloads on President Obama

I would vote for him for president in a minute!

He reminds me of all those NCO's I knew in Vietnam that made sure guy's like me made it home alive!

OMG! That was on NBC?!!

The libtards must be having heart attacks and dropping like turd flies!

I love that guy and I hope he keeps getting that message out!

You beat me to it, but I was going to say the same thing. Those dopes at the desk didn't know what to say. That one fool, "Tell us how you really feel." I would have laughed if Ermey slapped him in the mouth. Not one of those guys deserves to sit at the desk with Ermey.

Ermey Sorry for Obama Rant

Retired Marine Gunnery Sgt. R. Lee Ermey has issued a public apology for exploding into a drill instructor-like rage against the Obama administration last month during a "Toys for Tots" rally in Indiana.
"I regret that I delivered a monologue that was inappropriately critical of the President," Ermey says in a written apology posted on his official website.

"I was trying to be entertaining and simply went too far in this instance."

"My comments were misguided, and emotionally based, and for that I am truly sorry," he added.

Back
Top Bottom