R.I. Non-Res LTC

Porto

NES Member
Got a letter today saying that I was approved and I have 14 days to pick up my LTC.....I'll be there this coming Monday to pick it up....Looking foward to it. [smile] [smile]

Porto,

Can you share how you pulled this off? Where did you apply? What reasons did you give for needed the non-resident LTC?

BTW... CONGRATS!!!

Rich

What did you say on your application that convinced them? It was my impression that it is very hard to get one out of the RI AG.

Hey Rich,

I dropped off the paper work at the Attorney General's office two weeks ago,and I had a friend of mine that has a gun shop write a letter saying I work for him and need to transport firearms in and out of R.I.

Hey Rich,

I dropped off the paper work at the Attorney General's office two weeks ago,and I had a friend of mine that has a gun shop write a letter saying I work for him and need to transport firearms in and out of R.I.

and you are bragging about this on the internet? If anyone from the AGs office is reading this, they can put two and two together. Do yourself a favor and KEEP QUIET.....

and you are bragging about this on the internet? If anyone from the AGs office is reading this, they can put two and two together. Do yourself a favor and KEEP QUIET.....

I didn't post this meaning to brag.....I do work there part time and I do have to transport firearms to and from R.I.

Last edited:
I could have used one of those today. I very rarely ever go to R.I., but I did today, so I stopped by the house and parked "Rosco" in the safe and went "naked".....

Back
Top Bottom