WTS R AK 9 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine Rifle L@@K

GLOCK-22

NES Member

Description : NEW IN THE BOX RAK-9 Chiappa Firearms harnesses the fun and functionality of the legendary AK rifle in the form of an easy to shoot 9mm luger carbine, the RAK-9. The RAK is made from steel with exceptional fit and finish. It features a 17.25" barrel, uses standard AK furniture and comes with two 10 round magazines. The RAK-9 accepts an interchangeable magazine adapter for the use with standard Glock® or Berretta® magazines [Sold Separately]

Accessories : What ever comes from the factory 2 Ten round mags instruction manual cable lock
I WILL INCLUDE THE BERETTA MAG ADAPTER AND THE GLOCK MAG ADAPTER WITH THE PURCHASE.

Selling Terms : FTF CASH

Price : $899

Contact Information: P.M ME PLEASE

Pictures:

Screenshot_20230117-140253_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230117-140400_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230117-140438_Chrome~2.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom