• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenGoblin227

NES Member
While at a range today one of the range masters notice I had a glock 30sf. He told me that since I am in possession it is illegal because its no mass approved.

I told him I aquired it fron a ftf purchase after he moved into the state years ago He said the law says the previous owner can legally possess the firearm. And can surrender/destroy. Said they cant sell.

I tried looking online here so I dont duplicate a thread.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

While at a range today one of the range masters notice I had a glock 30sf. He told me that since I am in possession it is illegal because its no mass approved.

I told him I aquired it fron a ftf purchase after he moved into the state years ago He said the law says the previous owner can legally possess the firearm. And can surrender/destroy. Said they cant sell.

Whoever that guy is is full of shit. Stay the hell away from him. There is a Handgun compliance FAQ in the MA laws subforum. The bottom line is as long as you have an LTC-A that is valid your possession of the gun and its attendant 10 round magazines is lawful.

Closing this because all this is addressed in the FAQ, if you have further questions bump the FAQ thread instead please.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom