Questions filling LTC application form

Hi. I am finally taking the steps to get a license after I became a citizen last Oct. I do need help on filling the form.

What do I fill in the "Build" and "Complexion"? I am not sure I know what they mean for English is not my first language. I am Asian, male, 5-11 and 210 lbs, if that helps.

Also what's a good answer to "Reason(s) for requesting the issuance of a card or license"?

Also I notice there are 2 different LTC application forms. One from the police dept in my town (Bedford): http://www.bedfordpd.org/uploads/1/0/6/3/10630749/lictocarryapp.pdf and the other from The Official Website of the Executive Office of Public Safety and Security: http://www.mass.gov/eopss/docs/chsb/firearms/resident-ltc-fid-application.pdf

Which one should I use?

Thanks for the help.

Or answer 'medium' for both. That's average. If, however, you are thin or heavy, you can answer as such. Basically complexion means your your facial skin shade, like light or fair, medium, or dark. Good luck!

Use the form from your town.

Build and complexion are the terms they use to signal to pds the race of the applicant without leaving a paper trail. The most racist application for an LTC in the nation. They wouldn't even think of getting away with this down south.

Anyhow, medium is fine for both. Use the one for your town.

Use the same info that is on your citizenship papers, and congratulations for becoming an American citizen.

Thanks for all the replies. I really appreciate it.

I searched the forums and find this suggestion on the reasons question: "For all lawful purposes, to buy, sell, use, carry, collect, own and transfer large capacity pistols, rifles, and shotguns for use in hunting, sporting, competition, target shooting, collecting, and personal protection."

I think it should be good enough and will go ahead with it. I live in a green town so I hope it's not going to be too difficult.

Again. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom