• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Question regarding donation

I would like to make a donation to a Pro 2A org that helps preserve what little we have left here in MA. GOAL? Comm2a?

I’m not making the post to virtue signal or cry poor (you’ll understand in a minute), more so, that I don’t know which will put my meager donation to better use.

As much as I would like to donate to more, and to more than one org, I can’t, so please, spare it. I’m in school and only able to work about 24 to 36hrs a week, and what money I do make goes to my $720 a month tuition, fuel, and what little I can contribute to our household bills. Thankfully my amazing wife is shouldering the burden for the next year. Fortunately I only have a year to go and the reward is a significant increase in pay and the ability to move to a better employer.

I appreciate your input and guidance.

best of luck to you, sounds like you're doing all the right things.

maybe wait a bit before you start to donate, don't feel like you HAVE to do it. you can just stay active in what's going on w/regard to repressive/oppressive firearms policies.

if you have $80.00 burning a hole in your pocket, join GOAL ($30.00) $50.00 to comm 2A.

best of luck to you, sounds like you're doing all the right things.

Trying.

maybe wait a bit before you start to donate, don't feel like you HAVE to do it. you can just stay active in what's going on w/regard to repressive/oppressive firearms policies.

School will be taking up so much of my time this next year. I pretty much need to eat, sleep, breathe, shit school.

if you have $80.00 burning a hole in your pocket, join GOAL ($30.00) $50.00 to comm 2A.

Ha! I wish I had an extra $80. About half that.

Thanks for everyone’s help, ended up joining goal.

Back
Top Bottom