• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Question on Reading...

Can't remember from the last time I was there- do they have any rifle ranges besides the 200-300-600 match one, like a 100- in order to sight in, shoot more casually, etc.?

Thanks

The 100 yard range is to the left of the high power range. They have setups at the distances you'd normally use on a 100 yd range.

I shot High Power there just as Derek has. Only way as a non-member you can use the range is one of the matches there.

Joe R.

There is a covered range just beyond the club house on the left which will go to 150 yards ata burm on the right hand side. No one can use any of the ranges unless they are the guest of a member. There are time guidelines for the use of the high power range, being times of the day, but if no one is there using the range you can shoot from the yard line you want, again a non member must be the guest of a member and that member must be present. There is a good deal of available information on readinghighpower.com

I was just curious. At both clubs with real KD ranges that I have been a member of. members and escored guests have always been able to use the range except during match times and such.

My current club requires that you have an NRA HP qualification or a club certification to use the 500 and 600 yard lines and that you limit practice shooting to 15 min blocks since use of those lines blocks the access road.

Back
Top Bottom