Question on Purchasing Firearms in MA

I currently have a LTC Class A in MA and was wondering if there were any restrictions on how many firearms I can purchase within a given time period. I am currently in the market for .40 cal as well as a .22 cal (to help with shooting and practicing). If I were to purchase both of these or say within a month would it be allowed or would any red flags go up. I was just wondering so as to avoid any problems. I am not aware of any but wanted to see if that was true.

Thanks
IrishIron

That would all depend on
1) How much money you've got to spend;
2) How much room you can make available for storage; and
3) How many you're significant other (if any) will let you get away with.

State law only restricts how many private sales you can do annually. Federal law does require dealers to report multiple purchases to BATFE, but there are no restrictions on such purchases.

Ken

Thank you

1. Fortunately, I have money to spend on guns
2. I can always make room
3. This is the reason why the above two are true. I am too selfish right now, my girlfriend does not live with me so that is a perfect scenario.

Well at least MA does not have any restrictions on this, that sure is surprising. I thought the Attorney General along with the District Attorney would be at my door if I made 2 purchases.

Thanks
IrishIron

Re: Thank you

IrishIron said:
Well at least MA does not have any restrictions on this, that sure is surprising. I thought the Attorney General along with the District Attorney would be at my door if I made 2 purchases.

Thanks
IrishIron

Not YET anyway..... <sshhhh - we don't want to give him any more ideas than his damaged brain can comprehend on it's own>

Back
Top Bottom