Question for Connecticut residents and ammo sales

Hi guys/gals. I had this question on another board and was directed to ask here. Hope it's not a problem

On another board I have for sale several tins of surplus 7.62x54 ammo. I live in Pa. The gentleman that contacted me is from Connecticut and will be in my area for personal business. He wanted to buy some ammo. My question is can I sell it to him? I know that Connecticut has laws regarding permits to purchase ammo but it is my understanding that it only applies to purchases made IN Connecticut.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Like HP says, you only need to follow PA's laws. If CT laws have an issue with it, it's the buyer's problem, not yours.

EDIT: CT requires a gun license to own ammo, but in a brief search I couldn't find ammo laws for PA. You live in a pretty free state[thumbsup]

Last edited:
Like HP says, you only need to follow PA's laws. If CT laws have an issue with it, it's the buyer's problem, not yours.

EDIT: CT requires a gun license to own ammo, but in a brief search I couldn't find ammo laws for PA. You live in a pretty free state[thumbsup]
We don't have any ammo restrictions for purchase or carry. Walk into a store or gun show with money and walk out with all the ammo you can afford. No ID needed either unless you really really really don't look old enough to buy.

We don't have any ammo restrictions for purchase or carry. Walk into a store or gun show with money and walk out with all the ammo you can afford. No ID needed either unless you really really really don't look old enough to buy.

Well, you're not going to check his ID to sell him ammo, right? How do you know what state he's from?

Back
Top Bottom