Question: Buying Ammo in NJ with MA LTC-A ?

Quick question, that I hope someone can answer for me. I'm a MA resident with a LTC-A. I'm headed down to NJ to visit family in the next couple of weeks. I'm always on the look out for good deals on ammo/reloading supplies.

Question is if I spot any deals while in NJ, can I buy ammo in NJ? What is needed for a non-resident to buy ammo in NJ?

Thanks for any help.

Quick question, that I hope someone can answer for me. I'm a MA resident with a LTC-A. I'm headed down to NJ to visit family in the next couple of weeks. I'm always on the look out for good deals on ammo/reloading supplies.

Question is if I spot any deals while in NJ, can I buy ammo in NJ? What is needed for a non-resident to buy ammo in NJ?

Thanks for any help.

Money

I believe Massachusetts is the only state in the country with a blanket prohibition on sale of ammunition to non-residents.

However, at east two states, New Jersey and Illinois, treat handgun ammunition as a special case -- a non-resident can purchase rifle ammo just by proving they are not an [STRIKE=inmate]inmate[/STRIKE]resident, but need that state's F*ID card to purchase handgun ammo. Some stores don't understand the law and just insist on seeing the F*ID card for all ammo.

Thanks for any help.

I know this is an older thread but you will not get a deal on ammo anywhere in NJ. Save your money and make a trip to WV for an ammo buying holiday.

Back
Top Bottom