• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Question about a cannon

If you look up the oxygen tank bowling ball canons there's plenty of stores of people who where stupid not realizing they can shoot a mile plus.
We only do this on the Ranch in Montana. Friend in Bozeman owns a bowling alley, which is convenient.

I did hear back from the guys at the cannons superstore. They can move it. Looks to be about 2K in my MILs pocket if she wants. I'd still like to keep it for myself though :)

Having that in your family to pass on is worth way, way more than that. You should figure out its whole story, and how FIL came into it.

Yeah Warwickben was totally calm when that happened. I saw it.
Yeah I have that nice trait of when stuff happens I don't react overtly lol. Gets me in trouble tho when good shit happens like a surprise from friends or a gf I come off like Idgaf.
friends think I'm a sociopath since I don't show emotion well. But they love it when shit goes wrong and I fix things when there freaking out .
Perfect example is my god daughter fell off a boardwalk in to water over her head and couldnt swim (2 year old) . Jumped right in while her mom froze and I pulled her out . Took her clothes off wrapped her in my dry sweat shirt and started running for my car with her In my arms to get her to a warm place .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom