Quality Glock Lower Parts Kits?

citoriguy

NES Member
Hi all - curious as to where people are going for Glock LPKs. I recently acquired a Gen 3 G20SF frame from a fellow NESer and would like to build out the lower while I wait for a slide to come up for sale. I don't want anything fancy or uber high-end. I am not going to be the person that puts thousands into their Glock like so many of the guns in the WTS section of this forum. I just need reliability as this will be a carry weapon while hiking and camping.

I have a G40 that I love and that is my carry at our NH house as there are bears and other large critters around, and I have a Colt Delta Elite, so I'm a big fan of the 10mm caliber. The G40 is a bit to big to comfortably carry up a 4,000 footer or during a bushwhack. I am fine with Glock parts (except the trigger), but is Glockstore a good place? What about any other vendors? Any trigger recommendations (I want to switch out the trigger on my G19 too)? I'd like to be all-in on the lower for less than $350 or so. The lower the better.

Thanks in advance,

CG

but is Glockstore a good place?
my experience with glockstore is they are slower than the second coming of christ with the shipping. first time i thought maybe a fluke but 2nd and 3rd time equally slow. quality stuff but they do you no favors with pricing either.

i use orange county now. someone here, forget who, sorry, recommended them to me. very happy there.

I know some have had issues with SOME parts from there, but I got 2 Lone Wolf LPK's with some of their spring/pieces added in that worked great in a P80 setup.

But I think I ordered it from Brownells, not Lone Wolf.

I'd go Brownells. They seem to ship relatively fast and fair.

I think this was it. Came with extended mag and slide release.

my experience with glockstore is they are slower than the second coming of christ with the shipping. first time i thought maybe a fluke but 2nd and 3rd time equally slow. quality stuff but they do you no favors with pricing either.

i use orange county now. someone here, forget who, sorry, recommended them to me. very happy there.
Agreed. GlockStore is great for inventory and selection.. But they take forever to ship.

I know some have had issues with SOME parts from there, but I got 2 Lone Wolf LPK's with some of their spring/pieces added in that worked great in a P80 setup.

But I think I ordered it from Brownells, not Lone Wolf.

I'd go Brownells. They seem to ship relatively fast and fair.

I think this was it. Came with extended mag and slide release.

I really wish I had installed an extended slide release on my P80 build, as I'm far too lazy to install one now. I have short digits, so I have to break grip to use the slide release on a G19.

I really wish I had installed an extended slide release on my P80 build, as I'm far too lazy to install one now. I have short digits, so I have to break grip to use the slide release on a G19.

Actually - that's a good point. I hate having to take down my G19 or G40 because of those stupid take down springs. An extended one would make life easier.

I don't know why Glock won't come up with a simple take down lever like Sig or Beretta, or most other manufacturers.

Back
Top Bottom