Quality Glock Lower Parts Kits?

citoriguy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi all - curious as to where people are going for Glock LPKs. I recently acquired a Gen 3 G20SF frame from a fellow NESer and would like to build out the lower while I wait for a slide to come up for sale. I don't want anything fancy or uber high-end. I am not going to be the person that puts thousands into their Glock like so many of the guns in the WTS section of this forum. I just need reliability as this will be a carry weapon while hiking and camping.

I have a G40 that I love and that is my carry at our NH house as there are bears and other large critters around, and I have a Colt Delta Elite, so I'm a big fan of the 10mm caliber. The G40 is a bit to big to comfortably carry up a 4,000 footer or during a bushwhack. I am fine with Glock parts (except the trigger), but is Glockstore a good place? What about any other vendors? Any trigger recommendations (I want to switch out the trigger on my G19 too)? I'd like to be all-in on the lower for less than $350 or so. The lower the better.

Thanks in advance,

CG

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
but is Glockstore a good place?
my experience with glockstore is they are slower than the second coming of christ with the shipping. first time i thought maybe a fluke but 2nd and 3rd time equally slow. quality stuff but they do you no favors with pricing either.

i use orange county now. someone here, forget who, sorry, recommended them to me. very happy there.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I know some have had issues with SOME parts from there, but I got 2 Lone Wolf LPK's with some of their spring/pieces added in that worked great in a P80 setup.

But I think I ordered it from Brownells, not Lone Wolf.

I'd go Brownells. They seem to ship relatively fast and fair.

I think this was it. Came with extended mag and slide release.

jayhitek

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
my experience with glockstore is they are slower than the second coming of christ with the shipping. first time i thought maybe a fluke but 2nd and 3rd time equally slow. quality stuff but they do you no favors with pricing either.

i use orange county now. someone here, forget who, sorry, recommended them to me. very happy there.
Agreed. GlockStore is great for inventory and selection.. But they take forever to ship.

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know some have had issues with SOME parts from there, but I got 2 Lone Wolf LPK's with some of their spring/pieces added in that worked great in a P80 setup.

But I think I ordered it from Brownells, not Lone Wolf.

I'd go Brownells. They seem to ship relatively fast and fair.

I think this was it. Came with extended mag and slide release.

I really wish I had installed an extended slide release on my P80 build, as I'm far too lazy to install one now. I have short digits, so I have to break grip to use the slide release on a G19.

citoriguy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I really wish I had installed an extended slide release on my P80 build, as I'm far too lazy to install one now. I have short digits, so I have to break grip to use the slide release on a G19.
Actually - that's a good point. I hate having to take down my G19 or G40 because of those stupid take down springs. An extended one would make life easier.

I don't know why Glock won't come up with a simple take down lever like Sig or Beretta, or most other manufacturers.

Top Bottom