• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

QOTD - You're a liberal hack, I'm not talking to you.

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wikipedia tells me that:
Martha Elizabeth McSally is a United States Air Force combat veteran and politician serving as the junior United States Senator for Arizona. A Republican, she previously served as the U.S. Representative for Arizona's 2nd congressional district

She says:
View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1217832618378649605

ScottS

NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
She's a stud, conservative as hell, and I'd like to see her re-elected in 2020, but the left is pumping a shitload of money into the race, specifically in the coffers of her democrap opponent, the brother of Mr. Gabby Gifford. She's also run slightly afoul of the McCain "royalty" in AZ, because she wasn't quick to kiss the Signet Ring after he died.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
LOL. She looks and sounds like my daughter's riding instructor. Classic. I love it. Call em like you see them and suddenly these dolts will have to figure out how NOT to be liberal hacks.

Or maybe it'll be the Howard Stern effect: People will watch just to see them get abused. LOL

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
She's a stud, conservative as hell, and I'd like to see her re-elected in 2020, but the left is pumping a shitload of money into the race, specifically in the coffers of her democrap opponent, the brother of Mr. Gabby Gifford. She's also run slightly afoul of the McCain "royalty" in AZ, because she wasn't quick to kiss the Signet Ring after he died.
They wish to inform her that "vendetta," as they put it, using the ancient tongue, the art of Kanly, is still alive.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
They wish to inform her that "vendetta," as they put it, using the ancient tongue, the art of Kanly, is still alive.
She has the touch...
...and is a Bene Gesserit Witch.

Last edited:

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
She was not elected to begin with, she was appointed. 2020 would be her first election.
Not quite completely accurate. She was a US Representative for a few terms, then ran to fill Jeff Flake's seat in the Senate. She did lose to Kyrsten Sinema when the mail-in and late ballots were counted. She was later appointed to McCain's seat when Jon Kyl (who was first chosen to fill McCain's seat) decided to leave the position.

She is also a United States Air Force Academy graduate and has sent out some really neat holiday cards to people who have contributed to her campaigns.

By the way, her presumed opponent in this election is Captain Mark Kelly, USN (ret.). Astronaut and husband of Gabby Giffords. Watch for him to play the anti-gun sympathy card.

Last edited:

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Whats amusing about these interactions is that the liberal hack "journalist" will make the accusation that she's anti first amendment while ignoring the fact that 1A applies equally to the the speaker....in this case McSally that just exercised her first amendment rights......

So how can a person be AGAINST 1A by EXERCISING their 1A Rights.....liberal logic in pervasive in fake news.....

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
LOL. She looks and sounds like my daughter's riding instructor. Classic. I love it. Call em like you see them and suddenly these dolts will have to figure out how NOT to be liberal hacks.

Or maybe it'll be the Howard Stern effect: People will watch just to see them get abused. LOL
Um, been a while since you tuned into Stern I take it. He is what he despised years ago.

Top Bottom