Q-Poll: Surveys Show Sustained Support For Gun Control

Q-Poll: Surveys Show Sustained Support For Gun Control | Capitol Watch

Yeah, Americans want every gun sale to have a background check. Assume for a just a minute it might be true.

Americans also want their health insurance status reported to the IRS, they cheered passage of a law that makes it a requirement. And once private health care decisions are increasingly made within the confines of government controls.

Americans now have a government that wants to snoop on greater numbers of emails and other private communications with no probable cause necessary. And Americans seem okay with that.

TSA style inspections at airport boarding areas became more invasive. And are now expanding to transit stations for morning commuters or to Interstate highways where normal commerce can now be subject to roadside checkpoints. Just entering a sports venue may require a pat-down. All for our safety, of course.

Americans nodded approvingly as government monopolized the student loan industry, and steered things in a direction that makes college financially out of reach for many unless they become indebted to the state.

If you conduct commerce with another individual in the amount of $600 or more in a year, you're now supposed to generate a 1099 form for the IRS.

Take our losses of Liberty one at a time, and most Americans don't even notice. Others, failing to see the big picture, even cheer some of these government power grabs.

But there certainly is a pattern for those willing to step back and connect the dots.

The worst tyrants in history never imagined having such power and such reach. Yet bobble head Americans nod in approval as government reduces us to little more than controlled lab animals or domesticated beasts fulfilling a prescribed role on government's plantation.

Yeah I think "kim's" comment says enough. Too bad LIVs (low info voters) don't question what they hear or see in the media!:

"Recent Quinnipiac polls show that no one believes Quinnipiac polls, including 99.9% of the Quinnipiac pollsters.

99.7% of those who don’t believe the Quinnipiac polls don’t believe that anyone is being polled other than the Quinnipiac pollsters who are polling themselves in mock polls.
This is supported 103% to 18.2% in a Quinnipiac poll of the Quinnipiac pollsters. Among those pollsters who were polled, 118% don’t recall being polled or responding in a way that supports that poll results.
Any questions?"

It always amazes me that polls show 80-90% support for Gun Control but gun control organizations are dead broke. If it weren't for the pro-gun control media, we would hear nothing of them or from them.

How can ~4 millions NRA members, spending a few hundred million dollars, control the USA when almost 5 billions dollars were spent on the last presidential election? It's because the 40-50% of homes with guns do not support gun control.

Who these dead-beat 80-90% who support gun control are is a good question indeed. I'm going to ask anyone I meet who favors gun control how much money they gave to what gun control advocacy organization. I'm sure they will be first embarrassed then indignant. Their perspective matters so much more than mine that someone else should pay to lobby for their perspective - not them? Hah!!

Last polls I saw support the OP. The vast majority of US citizens want background checks, mental health checks, and registration. You know that's just common sense gun laws right??[rolleyes]

The only ones who actually do support these government controls are the ones with no skin in the game, that contribute nothing and are receiving all the government benefits.

When government pulls hard enough on their leashes, or gives them a cookie, their little dogs are sure to follow.

Speaking of dogs, even a dog clearly knows the difference between being tripped over and being kicked. If government officials were smart(I know, wishful thinking and they'd have a real job), they'd refrain from their continued kicking as eventually the big dogs are going to bite.

Anything that makes headlines for more than a week automaticallly reverts from news to propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom