• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Q Honey Badger Pistol is an SBR... Your Brace is Next!

Yeah and f*** Trump. Biden is way worse but too many people are busy kissing Trump's ass to hold him accountable. Imagine if Obama banned bump stocks, you'd never hear the end of it. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. Trump is not pro 2A.

Yep before Trump decided he was a conservative he supported an AWB.

I think mostly he is so "pro 2A" because that is the position that conflicts most strongly with his opponents. The bump stock ban was a result of his true feelings coming through and of course the initial NRA reaction didn't help either.

HB-PISTOL-RIGHT-OPEN.jpg

Maybe it's the extension feature?. The fed rules on this shit just need to go away forever. This flip flopping is getting old.

That's what I was thinking- either that or there is some feature making it easy to convert to a SBR without tools or some other BS. I agree that all the crap rules should just go away.

Funny how easy it is to trigger some on the forum, just by guessing what is the ATF's 'reasoning' or perhaps what particular feature was a red flag.
Chill out folks- not an endorsement of the ATF, just conjecture regarding their twisted thought process.

Yeah and f*** Trump. Biden is way worse but too many people are busy kissing Trump's ass to hold him accountable. Imagine if Obama banned bump stocks, you'd never hear the end of it. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. Trump is not pro 2A.
If the hundreds of thousands of signatures on the "We the People" White House-linked petitions asking him to address NFA/Hughes Amendment didn't even elicit a response of any kind, this is utterly DOA.

People are definitely delusional to think just because they don't have any NFA items the government doesn't know they exist. For any MA resident who has bought a gun and efa10'd they are fair game and big brother (atf) knows they exist. For me personally I'm not too worried. I've filed 22 form-1s over the years and 2 form-4s. I bought approx 20 lowers from Littleton over the past 3 years and efa10'd about 6 of them. I'm well known to both state and federal authorities. But I sleep just fine at night.

I wonder why the DEA doesn't close the pot shops here in MA and prosecute our legislators for defying federal law...
Now if your wondering, I support the people and want no laws on what anyone wants to own and put in their body.

Oh, to the hell noo's..Not another ATF reinterpretation..
I'm sure they will be flooded by sbr tax stamp applications..NOT!

Poor alphabet agencies can't get anything right. Gobment sucks at anything they put their hands on. It's all about doing nothing and getting paid well to slow down any real progress. Job security at it's finest!

Don't worry honey badgers don't care! [rofl2]

Last edited:
People are definitely delusional to think just because they don't have any NFA items the government doesn't know they exist. For any MA resident who has bought a gun and efa10'd they are fair game and big brother (atf) knows they exist. For me personally I'm not too worried. I've filed 22 form-1s over the years and 2 form-4s. I bought approx 20 lowers from Littleton over the past 3 years and efa10'd about 6 of them. I'm well known to both state and federal authorities. But I sleep just fine at night.

Again, its different outside of MA.

A typical NH gun owner goes to an FFL, buys a gun, and that 4473 is the beginning and end of the paper trail. If they are being databased when the ATF uses various ways to get them, and I am not saying they are or are not, then sure there are records beyond a disorganized FFL folder.

The key difference is the method in obtaining the gun and that with a non NFA gun there is nothing binding one to still have it if some authority comes knocking, not in NH.

What you are saying is right in line with my comments about free versus non free state folks looking at a first time NFA differently. We don't typically get permits and certainly don't file government forms explaining what we bought or sold.

Never have had a firearm license of any type anywhere.

Don't know what an MHP is but I'm fairly sure that's a no.

As far as what goes on with a 4473 or if .gov has stored some, sure, maybe.

But there is a huge difference between an AR carbine & an SBR version, and its not the 4 inches of barrel.

One of them I may have bought 8 years ago but also may have gotten rid of in any way I choose. One of them I am required to maintain possession of unless its turned over to an FFL or reported as stolen, destroyed, etc.

One of them requires a form, the other a form, fingerprints, $200, and a long wait.

There is definitely a difference. I think folks who are used to dealing with gaining say an LTC in MA might tolerate the idea more easily, to me its a huge difference.
I won't disagree on the pain in the ass factor, but you didn't really mention that initially, just the tinfoiler phantasms. An mhp form btw is a multiple purchase form, if you ever bought more than one handgun from a dealer at once, it gets filed.

Also, talk to NH dealers that have had tough ATF audits and what kind of data was collected, you'd be surprised. Most of it is probably unlawful but good luck stopping them...

Imagine working for the ATF.
Bye honey, I'm off to burn the constitution and "F" over the law abiding citizens again. I'm so glad you enjoy your job so much, dear.
Arrives back home in the evening.
How was your day dear?
Awesome, we screwed over a lot of legit firearm owners and let a bunch of career criminals off on multiply weapons violations. The good guys won again!
Everyone can all sleep safely tonight as we have stopped the real threats to society and declared ourselves the hero's of the day!
Oh, and I also got another kill this week. That is the third pet I shot in two days! Your so sweet dear, can we get another dog?

Last edited:
I won't disagree on the pain in the ass factor, but you didn't really mention that initially, just the tinfoiler phantasms. An mhp form btw is a multiple purchase form, if you ever bought more than one handgun from a dealer at once, it gets filed.

Also, talk to NH dealers that have had tough ATF audits and what kind of data was collected, you'd be surprised. Most of it is probably unlawful but good luck stopping them...

Ahh ok yes, familiar with it. No, I haven't ever.

I am not the tin foil hat type but when an FFL warned me, "hey if you buy these two within the same week I gotta send in a special form, sure you want to do that? We got layaway you know" I heeded that warning, became aware, and I just avoid it. A different FFL told me something similar when a lower I wanted was only available as a built pistol version a different time, so I modified my purchase similarly.. seems like they see some concern over the form is my impression.

You gotta fill us in - what data is the ATF asking for?

Maybe it's time someone reinterpreted or reviewed what happened when the ATF was caught red handed in loosing all those "assault weapons" during the Fast and Furious scandal that they so successfully pulled off...[slap]
How about going after all those people involved!:mad:

This govt. agency needs to be exposed and shut down for being the frauds that they are and for infringing on our citizens rights!
The citizens of this country are less safe with this organization existing when it flip flops like a waffle house and constantly changing their own rulings and then charging and imprisoning innocent citizens for their own incompetence.

Barrel lengths don't matter, how fast a firearm shoots doesn't matter, the type of stock on a firearm doesn't matter, a suppressor is just a muffler like your car has, this organization is all about govt. control.
They want to control your 2A rights knowing full well that the constitution specifically forbids it!

But it's ok for our gubermint and law enforcement to have such weapons. So they can control the little people.
But as little people guaranteed by our constitution we can't own them for fear that we will oppose tyranny.
Which is exactly what the ATF and the govt. and law enforcement agencies have become, nothing but greedy, elitist, controlling tyrants!

They know what's best for the surfs..As the surfs are so uneducated and ignorant that they can't control themselves and need to be handled like children.
But since they think that they are better than the surfs, those same restrictions they apply to our rights. Do not apply to them!

Gun control eventually leads to extermination!

Last edited:

Tis true. But you're stuck with the candidates you have. No candidate is going to be perfect. But Trump has done much with very little in 4 years. Plus 3 SC appointments. Our alternative was the Wicked Witch of the West.

Maybe we could all write in Rand Paul. At that rate, let's write in Shiva b/c, and I quote his stupidity, "only a darkie can beat Markey."

While I 100% agree with your statements about freedom, this is not a simple case of just everyone realizing we are right. It's a process. Jim Wallace once said that we are at the very beginning of the 2A rights movement. While it's something that has been on the books for 230 years, we haven't really recognized it in it's original intent until the last 30 or so.

So we aren't going to get 100% of our way fast. It's a process. And if that means voting for Trump instead of some anti-gun flunky, then I'm good. Not 100% happy, but good.

MA would be hard pressed to tell you what guns you own. They, after some time, can tell you what guns you have likely bought. That's about it. They do a poor job of matching buys and sells and even worse, when you sell a gun to a dealer, the likelihood that there was an FA-10 to take it off your hands is about nil. And I'm not confident when Charlie Cheeseburger buys your used gun they take it off of your "list."

I want to believe that we're looking at a redo of Miller. They got away with "SBS isn't useful in a militia, so it's ok that we ban it not protected," entirely because nobody mentioned to the judge "actually, they're being used on battlefields recently." Imagine that same line of argument today WRT SBRs. Seems like the hard part would be getting the script flipped back to 1939...

Last edited:
I want to believe that we're looking at a redo of Miller. They got away with "SBS isn't useful in a militia, so it's ok that we ban it," entirely because nobody mentioned to the judge "actually, they're being used on battlefields recently." Imagine that same line of argument today WRT SBRs. Seems like the hard part would be getting the script flipped back to 1939...
Banned? Or initially just taxed, tracked, and registered?

Remember, Beto, Biden and friends want to include all "assault weapons" under the NFA regime, not just SBS & SBR. If they get that through, then the next step will be to implement the original intent of the NFA and move handguns under Title II.

Imagine working for the ATF.
Bye honey, I'm off to burn the constitution and "F" over the law abiding citizens again. I'm so glad you enjoy your job so much, dear.
Arrives back home in the evening.
How was your day dear?
Awesome, we screwed over a lot of legit firearm owners and let a bunch of career criminals off on multiply weapons violations. The good guys won again!
Everyone can all sleep safely tonight as we have stopped the real threats to society and declared ourselves the hero's of the day!
Oh, and I also got another kill this week. That is the third pet I shot in two days! Your so sweet dear, can we get another dog?

oh, you are sorely mistaken, most of these people are proud as f*** keeping the dangerous guns from darkie joggers and poor people. Shit, there are assloads of people who downright proud of their family being NKVD and murdering people (it was necessary job in extraordinary times) Jackboot mentality extends far beyond "I'm simply following orders" or "it's just a paycheck". In these times who gives a shit about any moral compasi, religion is dead, history is all raycist and probably half of the country hate the country they live in.

But on the other side, go search for NES posts about the taste of jackboots. I forgot which flavor it is, but I read it was delicious.

Back
Top Bottom