• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Q about Re- up Membership & Post wts

Hey guys,
I'm back ... lol
so i want to post a WTS...but ? need to re-up membership. I don't use Paypal..!

Soooo ....advice from Derrick ?!?!?!?

Thanks Rick

The info, last I looked was all there in the Membership renewal post. Derick supplies a PO Box to send a check to, however he sometimes is traveling and not checking Mail for a week or more. As others stated, PP allows you to use it as a guest, if you trust them with your CC info (I don't) as another option.

The info, last I looked was all there in the Membership renewal post. Derick supplies a PO Box to send a check to, however he sometimes is traveling and not checking Mail for a week or more. As others stated, PP allows you to use it as a guest, if you trust them with your CC info (I don't) as another option.
Even buying a gift card to use on PayPal might be quicker

Hire a messenger boy and have him run to Admin's house with a coin purse?

It's the 21st century! You don't have to have PayPal to use PayPal! Get with the times, man!!!!
f*** PayPal! You don't mind them trying to fine you for your non woke opinion? Oh, that's right, that was just a mistake. Might as well donate to the DNC.

Hey guys,
I'm back ... lol
so i want to post a WTS...but ? need to re-up membership. I don't use Paypal..!

Soooo ....advice from Derrick ?!?!?!?

Thanks Rick

That gives the address and ways to pay...the top banner has "NES Memberships" and just click on that to get to the link above.

f*** PayPal! You don't mind them trying to fine you for your non woke opinion? Oh, that's right, that was just a mistake. Might as well donate to the DNC.

Don't yell at me. Yell at the site owner. He's the one that accepts PayPal...

Don't yell at me. Yell at the site owner. He's the one that accepts PayPal...
Not yelling at you, everyone is free to punch themselves in the dick if they choose. I closed my PP acct the day this went public.

Welcome back. If it is truly you and not some cop or fed boy, tell me again how you came up with that user name. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom