• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Q & A with Comm2A

i may need some help the chief here is most likely going to deny my ltc over his mood for the day if someone can pm me with options i have never been convicted of anything and im clean but i have some issues thanks in advance

You need to take the initiative and contact Comm2a and/or a firearms attorney.

We took the survey down at least temporarily after the terms of the providers 'free' service changed and we weren't able to get to the data. We'll be launching an update and more concise survey shortly.

There were more details provided in this thread.

That's the idea. I am not sure when though.

We took the survey down at least temporarily after the terms of the providers 'free' service changed and we weren't able to get to the data. We'll be launching an update and more concise survey shortly.

There were more details provided in this thread.

Thanks for the updates.

Thanks to a kick in the pants from BigDaddyAl I've finished work on the new survey. This is a shorter, more concise version of the original that will be simpler for respondents and be easier for us to analyses.

We're interested only in very recent licensing data from folks who have not completed the other survey.

Survey

Back
Top Bottom