PVFNRA Raffle is back!! 31 guns in 31 Days

So, no answer...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
KIver's a busy guy with work, Scouts, kid sports, etc. As a committee member, I can tell you that the Oct. 1 - 17 numbers are recorded, and it would be crazy for anyone to sell a ticket with a number that was previously drawn.

All sold? What if I buy one and it matches a number drawn previously?

So, no answer...

I believe this has been previously addressed and answered.

The answer is "No". Buying an unsold ticket which had already been a winner would be akin to cheating (i.e., after-the-fact knowledge of a previous winning ticket number). So the only fair way to conduct the contest would be to declare all tickets sold AFTER the beginning of the drawing to be valid from the sold date onward. Again, assuming you buy it before the numbers are drawn for that day.

At least that is the way I understand the rules.

Does that explain it to you?

Last edited:
Yes no cheating. Any winning unsold ticket the firearm would go to the committee to use in another drawing or banquet. This is a charity of course and we want to give away as much money as we can. There were only about twenty five or so unsold tickets. I am not sure of the exact amount but could let you know. I think I. The past we did have a ticket that won that was not sold and it was used in our banquet

I could sell you a ticket today that would be good from tomorrow’s drawing on if you would like. I typically shut this down after the first day of the drawing

Last edited:
Yes no cheating. Any winning unsold ticket the firearm would go to the committee to use in another drawing or banquet. This is a charity of course and we want to give away as much money as we can. There were only about twenty five or so unsold tickets. I am not sure of the exact amount but could let you know. I think I. The past we did have a ticket that won that was not sold and it was used in our banquet

I could sell you a ticket today that would be good from tomorrow’s drawing on if you would like. I typically shut this down after the first day of the drawing
Thanks for the answer and explanation. Never really considered the "cheating" aspect, was just wondering what would happen if a ticket was purchased that actually had already "won".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What, it can't be over, I did not win yet!!!!!

Thanks Kiver, I too look forward to the next, despite my losing record to date!

Back
Top Bottom