• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PVFNRA Raffle is back!! 31 guns in 31 Days

kiver

NES Member
PVFNRA 31 Guns in 31 Days Raffle tickes

The Pioneer Valley Friends of the NRA are putting on a 31 day gun raffle. The raffle begins the first day of October 2017 and the cost is $25 per ticket. I have about 60 tickets. If you would like a ticket you can send me a discrete paypal to DO NOT MENTION GUNS OR RAFFLE. Please send as a gift. Make sure I get your name, address, NES name and phone if you want to include it on your ticket stub. I will not be mailing out stubs but rather send a photo of your stub. We have had several NES winners in past drawings.

THE TICKET NUMBER THAT MATCHES THE FIRST 3 DIGITS OF THE EVENING MASS DAILY LOTTERY NUMBER WILL WIN THE GUN
There may need to be some substitutions to the listed firearms due to the recent re-interpretation of the law from our AG . There may need to be substitutions if a firearm is not currently available.

Please do not get my Paypal frozen for mentioning raffle or guns in topic
All federal,state and local gun laws apply.
And good luck to everyone

Pioneer Valley Friends of NRA
Gun-a-Day Drawing
October 2017
738ee8eef289e2153374413099ab491c.jpg

$25.00 per ticket, based on the 1st three digits of the evening MASS lottery daily number.
WIN A GUN A DAY FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER
All guns are to be claimed within 30 days from the date of the drawing at Firearm Professionals 396 Main St Agawam MA 01001

We pay FFL fees and shipping for out-of-town winners, and all guns are Mass. compliant

I will update this post when needed or if changes are made
GOOD LUCK

Last edited:
holy crap! march?

edit: oops, says october above, march below, i guess it's october

Another great response from the NES community! I will try to update everything this evening or early tomorrow morning. I plan on getting drunk at the Big E tonight.

Someone was a big spender and purchased 4 ticket. Thank you but you need to give me your nes name so I can get you your tickets

Thank you so much

I updated this today. Please check your PM to see your tickets. If you did not get them please let me know. I still have 29 tickets left. Let’s get this thing sold out!!

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom