Putting Money Where Your Mouth is... Trump 2020 Donation thread

I've donated about $3,000 to various races around the country. I mean Trump was going to get my vote no matter what, but there are some real good conservatives and many black conservatives and I wanted to give them a show of support, so I spread it around, $100 here, $100 there, etc.
This is really the best thing any of us can do. I don’t think Trump can overcome inevitable mail-in voting fraud combined with massive low-information voting; so national races, especially in the senate, are the best target for our contributions. McSally, Ernst, Gardner, Tillis, etc...

Last edited:
Sent another $100, I donate to Comm2A for every purchase on Amazon and occasionally more throughout the year.

I forgot to mention, I’m doing my part for the economy lately, bought a set of rims for my sons truck and a set of winter tires to go on them, I even remembered the TPMS sensors for each rim. I also just bought a set of Boll&Branch flannel sheets (Rush does spots for them) as it’s been cold and never had a set of flannel sheets.

Last edited:
i get about 20 emails a day. 10 overnight, 10 more in the afternoon. the more times you donate, the more the RNC spreads your name to other candidates.

no big deal, i just delete them.

I split my donations between trump & RNC, i.e. $50 to donald, $50 to RNC. rinse & repeat for the past 2 years

So I am supposed to donate $100 TO A BILLIONAIRE ?

F that lol
That or a Billion to a Hundredaire...

Just sell a case of 9mm. You'll even have some cash leftover...

So I am supposed to donate $100 TO A BILLIONAIRE ?

F that lol

Don't get me wrong, I voted for him but I will not send $100 to a multi-millionaire/billionaire.

no judgement, but trump is middle-class compared to bloomberg. and how much has the trump empire lost during covid??????

I just donated, a 1 time $100.00, got a email saying thanks for the weekly recurring $100.00. There was a spot to cancel the recurring payment and I did. WTF ?
That’s exactly what happened to me. I canceled the reoccurring payment but not quite sure if it canceled the initial donation as well. I’ll have to check my statement.

I just donated, a 1 time $100.00, got a email saying thanks for the weekly recurring $100.00. There was a spot to cancel the recurring payment and I did. WTF ?
I call it "Strong-Arm Marketing"... fun huh?

Your donation is much appreciated by your fellow gunfolk. Thank you!

1603931079556.png
* All in jest my friends... all in jest.

Last edited:
I bought some merchandise on the Trump site a few months back....and then the texts started. Absolutely relentless texting and never from the same number.

They could basically name their price at this point and I would pay it to stop the texts.

I'm not donating this year. I get calls and texts all the time. I donated enough the last election to cover me for this one.

That or a Billion to a Hundredaire...

Just sell a case of 9mm. You'll even have some cash leftover...

I should sell ammo and give money to a politician ? While Im at it, I should give money to the NRA as well, right ?

Tell me more, why would more money make a difference ? Im genuinely curious as to how you think money will make any difference in the outcome of this election.

Trump is pro 2 only at election time, when the chips are down he folds like a cheap democratic pussy that he is, and always has been.

Didnt like voting for Trump last time, and I did not like voting for him this time. But I really had no choice unfortunately.

Last edited:
I had to send money. He stopped answering my phone calls...

Should I put you down for "Biden" then...?

1603936348921.png

Target Sports USA should use the Trump Campaign protocols for their "In-Stock" Notifications. You'll never miss a Midnight e-blast again...

Tell me more, why would more money make a difference ? Im genuinely curious as to how you think money will make any difference in the outcome of this election.

Trump is pro 2 only at election time, when the chips are down he folds like a cheap democratic pussy that he is, and always has been.

Didnt like voting for Trump last time, and I did not like voting for him this time. But I really had no choice unfortunately.

You should ask George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, and Tom Steyer if money will make any difference in the election. They seem to believe it the way they appear to be throwing their money in the ring.

Compared to Biden, Trump is very pro 2A.

For the record, I think enbloc has you pegged.

I hate donating because my employer info is recorded. Once retired, I have a good chunk for political purposes, but for now I feel like I need to lay low. I swear I lost out on a good job because of my political views evidenced by previous donations..

I hate donating because my employer info is recorded. Once retired, I have a good chunk for political purposes, but for now I feel like I need to lay low. I swear I lost out on a good job because of my political views evidenced by previous donations..
I state Retired, give a bogus email, bogus phone.... Just my name and address and they are happy to take my money.

Back
Top Bottom