• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Putin AND Trump on 60 Minutes?!?!?!?!

Putin's facial expressions tell me that he understood the questions well enough that I question his need for a translator.

The Donald does not let his interviewer control the interview.

I thought both interviews were very disrespectful to the interviewee. But hey it's Trump and Putin.

saw some of putin. I thought he was VERY deferential to Obama in answering his questions, even if you just KNOW he hates his guts!

saw some of putin. I thought he was VERY deferential to Obama in answering his questions, even if you just KNOW he hates his guts!

I don't know ifputin hates obama, he probably does care either way. Putin definitely has ZERO respect for obama. He looks at obama with distain.

Putin is full of shit, of course, the sanctions aren't hurting him, his money are well hidden [rofl] The prices did go up and old ladies on .gov pensions are even more ****ed.

I was hoping he would ask him about that Malasian plane.

Putin is full of shit, of course, the sanctions aren't hurting him, his money are well hidden [rofl] The prices did go up and old ladies on .gov pensions are even more ****ed.

I was hoping he would ask him about that Malasian plane.

Or ask him why so many russian soldiers are killed in "training accidents"? Ask why he won't be honest with their families and the russian people that they were killed fighting ukraine.

I thought both interviews were very disrespectful to the interviewee. But hey it's Trump and Putin.

The MSM? CBS? No. No way they would treat a Republican or a foreign head of state that consistently embarrasses their precious 0bama with disrespect.

I thought Putin totally owned Charlie Rose in this interview. Rose kept trying to catch Putin for that big "Gotcha!" moment, and Putin made Rose look like a cranky old coot.

And again with Trump, Pelley tried to get that "Gotcha" moment, and it just never materialized.

For what 60 Minutes used to be famous for, they certainly have lost the ability to control an interview.

I thought Putin totally owned Charlie Rose in this interview. Rose kept trying to catch Putin for that big "Gotcha!" moment, and Putin made Rose look like a cranky old coot. And again with Trump, Pelley tried to get that "Gotcha" moment, and it just never materialized. For what 60 Minutes used to be famous for, they certainly have lost the ability to control an interview.
Rose is such a putz. One of those people who think they are brilliant but are average intelligence at best. Pelley and his serious voice to sound intellectual is annoying too.

Obama is on today, said that Clinton did a mistake and it wasn't a big deal and national security was not in danger.

What a POS.

He also said that if he ran for a third term he knows he would get elected.

He said that after saying what a great President Washington was and how the country needs a new guy with fresh ideas.

I can't stand him.

He also said that if he ran for a third term he knows he would get elected.

He said that after saying what a great President Washington was and how the country needs a new guy with fresh ideas.

I can't stand him.

Yea, I skipped it tonight. I wasn't going to ruin my long weekend. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom