Put Your Rally Photos Here

Photo cred: cwinship

JUuiWPS.jpg

The news is going to do whatever they can to make this look less than what it was. The rally was ELECTRIC when I got there. So awesome to see everyone. I stuck around and waved my Gadsden till 1:30. Just thought it was funny that the news showed up after the height at 10am....
40787e024606503ff0bdc476124a7b7b.jpg

f5c9887d48a5d608312eb93b381b5873.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a short video I took from the steps, right in front of the dais.

Send it to anyone that says there was "100s" of people there.

Last edited by a moderator:

That US Army soldier was a great guy!

I am disappointed with the turn out considering all the firearm owners in the state

Next time we won't come in peace!

Last edited:
I couldn't get any good ones as I was stuck a few steps down on the stairs into the Common until people started clearing out, but here is a few I took after it thinned out and I was able to get a decent spot:
3e1bc346e9.jpg

Guy with the mobile LED sign was awesome:
3e1c3b2b9e.jpg

Wish I could have gotten some better one showing how packed it was.
3e1bbc6fec.jpg

Where freedom began and where it ended pic:
3e1b6edc75.jpg

Great turnout I thought. I couldn't even get half of the folks when it was at its peak.

Those hacks at Ch 5 are saying on their web site that only around 100 people showed up and then show footage of the rally that happened earlier in the week. Bunch of lying POS. Then again, no surprise.

Great rally overall and we had a pretty big turnout. It was good to see some of our Representatives and Senators actually participating. It was hot, but it was worth it.

They upped it to several hundred on the 5:00

Couldn't get there, had a health issue and my son worked a 12 hour overnight shift and came home to a large oak tree in his front yard and no power from the T storm that moved along the Mass Pike corridor in the early AM.

Many thanks to all who made it!

We need have a goal to make the next one the size of this pic! with some notice and good health I'll be at the next one!

PS: It sucks to get old, but if I have to be infirm, I want all my 2A rights otherwise I am a piece of meat for the criminals.

Back
Top Bottom