Put an offer on a house (in a free state)

A few weeks ago I posted a thread on asking how much under list price did you pay for your house and I got a lot of good info and tips(thanks everyone) Well this past weekend I took a ride down to Georgia to look at a few house (I've been doing my homework and looking online at houses and contacted an agent before I went down) I arrived Sunday afternoon and checked into the hotel and met with the agent and talked for about an hour and half at Starbucks. I had given her a list of houses I was interested in and told her the specific 2 I was interested in. So she said that one of the houses had a lock box and we could go see it now if I wanted to, so I said sure (it was my number 1 choice). We did a quick walk thru and I really liked it. She had a few houses set up for Monday and Tuesday also. Looking at all the other houses I kept going back to the first one I seen.we went back to the first one a few times and I really got to look at it,So I ended up putting an offer on it and I'm waiting to hear back. I'm sure they will counter offer back but I think I will still get it just a matter of what price. The agent was planning a end of April closing. So wish me luck.

I'm curious as to interest as I have a few firearms that would like to keep in mass. I have 3 springfields xd9,xds45,xd40 mod2 and also a desert eagle 50 and it also has the 44 barrel also. If and when I know I'll be leaving mass I will post them.

quick question...... at what point should I let Chelsea and my chief know that I moved?

You don't need to send the letters until you have actually moved. In other words, if you are still living in MA for a while after closing, you can send the letters whenever you actually head down to GA. Good luck, and congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom