• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pushing to ban the use of lead ammunition

Fine, give us all tungsten core (copper jacket) projectiles/ammo to use instead of lead core. [rofl2] AFAIK, no environmental impacts from that combination. Well, other than additional fertilizer being generated if it goes to SHTF time.
[devil2]

Just another clever angle of attack on ammunition sales. It's like I (and some others) have been saying for quite awhile now - the easiest path to gun control is through AMMUNITION control! If you can find ways to add "sin" taxes, and other measures to make it scarce and prohibitively expensive to shoot, they will create a situation where they may be millions of guns out there, but most will be about as good as a hammer once the ammo is no longer available, or affordable. I'm not at all surprised to see this angle because it is just more "feel good" legislation for the libs to immediately jump on because it's for the children.

I thought a federal judge threw this out a few weeks ago? Obama and his administration are just as bad as Michael Bloomberg. Can't believe we have 2 1/2 more years of this Douche!!!

The US District Court just blew this apart...again. The EPA specifically cannot pass rules limiting or banning ammunition. CBD can pound sand.

Just another clever angle of attack on ammunition sales. It's like I (and some others) have been saying for quite awhile now - the easiest path to gun control is through AMMUNITION control! If you can find ways to add "sin" taxes, and other measures to make it scarce and prohibitively expensive to shoot, they will create a situation where they may be millions of guns out there, but most will be about as good as a hammer once the ammo is no longer available, or affordable. I'm not at all surprised to see this angle because it is just more "feel good" legislation for the libs to immediately jump on because it's for the children.

This would be another reason you should own firearms in the same calibers as your local law enforcement and national guard.

This would be another reason you should own firearms in the same calibers as your local law enforcement and national guard.

Just a few edits to this, and as I see it is now spot on

This would be another reason you should own more firearms than your local law enforcement in all the calibers as your mind can possibly handle.

There, now I agree even more

:)

The EPA tried to ban lead in all Fuels. Well the FAA came back and was like "ain't happening", so many small engine planes require it.

Back
Top Bottom