• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PURELY HYPOTHETICAL..........

Not meant as a joke....a relative is in a position where the house is in ex's name, firearms stored properly, and home schools. Just wondering.

ff641_ORIG-350x700px_LL_4ad90b08_Not_sure_if_serious2.jpg

You see, part of being sheepified is capitulating to that warm bath of statism whereby your child is indoctrinated in a state run school system. What goes along with that, is having to bow to certain arbitrary rules and regulations. We are still afforded some semblance of freedom whereby we can do what ever the hell we want with our children and home school them.

or, maybe I'm just talking out of my ass. Let me count the empties.

Last edited:
Not meant as a joke....a relative is in a position where the house is in ex's name, firearms stored properly, and home schools. Just wondering.

IMO, it would be classified as a 'private school' so he/she would be able to make up whatever rules they want. Instead of a 'gun free zone' make it a 'free fire zone'... Such as "you come to hurt the kids, you get shot in the head for free"...

Oh, and IBTL...

Not sure if a joke...,..

No joke. A school is a school whether private or public . . . that is the way a prosecutor will look at it.

Advantage is that if YOU run the school, YOU can give written permission (as specified in MGL C. 269 S. 10) for anyone on the property to carry.

When it comes to divorces/aftermath, the ex can make life a living hell by ratting out their ex on any little thing, involving the police and/or courts. So having one's ducks in a row is more than prudent.

No joke. A school is a school whether private or public . . . that is the way a prosecutor will look at it.

I wouldn't say it's that simple. Many folks do their schooling outside of the home... experiential learning, co-ops, church groups, actual hybrid schools are now being planned... one of the advantages of home school. Flexibility.

I wouldn't say it's that simple. Many folks do their schooling outside of the home... experiential learning, co-ops, church groups, actual hybrid schools are now being planned... one of the advantages of home school. Flexibility.

Keep in mind the "ex" factor. If she complains to the authorities, I'd give heavy odds that there would be legal trouble.

The administrators in my children's school have no issue with and welcome lawful gun owners on campus.

Although one administrator does get unhappy if class is disturbed by 'show and tell' or live fire exercises.

Back
Top Bottom