• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Purchasing a used Glock 26 in MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and forgive me if this has been brought up and beaten to death in the past. I have the opportunity to purchase a used Glock 26 in Massachusetts. I have my LTC Class A license and am new at carrying. I was led to believe Glocks have restrictions in MA and was curious what others think that have more knowledge and experience than me. I know about the 10 round max, but anything else I need to be aware of before I make the purchase. The gun is at a local gun shop.

Thanks for you time!

The dealer is liable if the gun doesn't comply with the 2 handgun lists, not the buyer. And there are plenty of Glocks out there that can be sold by a MA dealer. You have nothing to worry about, especially if the mags are 10 rounders.

You're good to go buying a used Glock in Mass. Additionally, you can find preban hi-cap magazines in certain shops around eastern Massachusetts. There's a place in Franklin, which usually has stock. They can be pricey, but it's the only option you have in the Commiewealth of Marxichussetts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom