• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTB Puppy to grow with my son

hillman

NES Member
We've had a lot of leads so far but nothing that has been perfect yet.

We are looking for a puppy that can grow with my four year old. Our seven year old dog loves him but doesn't like getting jumped on, acts more like a "mom" than a buddy and would rather watch from the couch, and every boy needs a dog, a best furry buddy.

We prefer a dog from a working breed background, something around Shepard size and demeanor, ideally not a purebred, mutts very welcome.

We are also looking at shelter dogs but the prices they are asking just to "rescue" a puppy are a bit stiff and/or they are coming from far away.

I'd prefer if the dog were less than a year old. It will be living with a family with one four year old child and a seven year old Australian shepherd that generally likes other dogs, no cats, big fenced in back yard, woods to walk in, lots of camping every summer, and live indoors. Must be of a breed big enough to take my four year old's shenanigans and give them right back. Must not be afraid of sticky hugs, breakfast foods shoved in ears, loud singing for absolutely no reason at all, random pouncing, Lego minefields placed at strategic locations, lollipops thrust into eyes, and other general crimes to humanity.

We are willing to travel a good distance for the right new family member.

Pm me or email [email protected]

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom