• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PULLMAN ARMS NEW HOURS

Hi Everyone,
With lots of feedback from customers, (many from NE Shooters) we are changing our hours as follows:
MONDAY: 8am-5:30pm
TUESDAY: 8am-6pm
WED: 8am-6pm
THURS: 8am-8pm
FRI: 8am-5pm
SAT: 8am-12pm (we have been open on sat for 4wks now, many thanks to all who are making our Sat the 2nd busiest day of the week!)

We will always stay later for anyone that needs it, just let us know ahead of time. As many of you already know, generally Steve is here at 7:15am for the early birds!

Would love input on the new hours from you all!

I was there this past Saturday picking up my S&W M&P 9mm Range Kit. Everyone, from the very personable secetary, office lady, sorry I forgot her name, to Raleigh in Sales was so Professional and helpful. Bit of a hike for me, at 1+ hour commute to get there. Glad to do business with them, smooth as glass.

Looks like their Showroom will be done soon. Prices compete with the likes of FS in Woburn, but more personalized and totally enjoyable. Great Job Pullman Arms.

Best

Kabonka99/Kevin W.

This place is great!!! Good bunch of guys and they are well on their way to becoming THE place to shop in central MA (when the showroom is complete). Website is awesome and prices are very good. Ammo prices are great too! I just bought some 12g and .22 ammo there last week and they gave me a free hat which I will gladly wear to advertise such a nice shop. If you haven't checked them out DO!!!

I need to pick up my bodyguard with the bodmod! My buddy keeps sending me pictures of his teasing me.

sent from my Galaxy S3

Back
Top Bottom