• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pullman Arms in Worcester

I don't think you're the only one that feels that way. They are addressing it as we speak. Rick showed me the area they are planning on moving all the firearms too. There will be a real store front in the future.
If true, then I look forward to that. I'm an old guy who likes to browse and think before I buy. I can't even tell what's what from behind the rope... then by the time I get my turn inside the vault, 2 or 3 people are already standing in line behind me waiting to get in. [thinking] Not a good set-up unless you are a good "buy quick under pressure" kind of guy (and I'm not).

Each time I see so much enthusiastic praise posted here about Pullman I feel like I must be missing something. I've tried hard to like the place in its current set-up but so far I haven't scored even one time. With them now participating in the NSSF lawsuit, I am determined to try again. Wish me luck. [wink]

Pullman Arms and the guys down there are great. I heard they now have their own ammo, too. Can't wait to try some. I live nearby, probably gonna pay them a visit next Tuesday when I'm off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I got my 1911 from there, they have a nice shop. After all the stuff went down and they were still posting about how LE can by ARs from them I felt kind of bad but now they are involved in this law suit I will definitely be giving them preference when it comes to buying more stuff.

I got my 1911 from there, they have a nice shop. After all the stuff went down and they were still posting about how LE can buy ARs from them I felt kind of bad but now they are involved in this law suit I will definitely be giving them preference when it comes to buying more stuff.
Lots of gun shops are suddenly in the "law enforcement supply" business. Funny how the posts, ads and signs went up almost overnight after crazy Ms Maura's unilateral decree. [laugh]

But can you really blame them? We do want these Massachusetts gun shops to survive after all, right? [thinking]

I was surprised and offended at first but not any longer. If it helps to keep the shops in business through the Ms Maura gun ban nuttiness, it's a good thing. [cheers]

Shops are losing anywhere from 30% or more of their business involving this lawsuit ( I no longer like to call it a ban, it's a lawsuit), which hurts profits, lays off employees, etc. Like the old saying goes........."Maura Healey hurts families".

Shops are losing anywhere from 30% or more of their business involving this lawsuit ( I no longer like to call it a ban, it's a lawsuit), which hurts profits, lays off employees, etc. Like the old saying goes........."Maura Healey hurts families".

Every shop I go to I ask how this ban/lawsuit has affected them. Their response is boiler-plate, "we have lost alot"

Back
Top Bottom