• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pullman Arms in Worcester

CDSUSA

Dealer
NES Member
I just got back from my first visit to Pullman Arms in Worcester. I went down there to say thank you for being one of the plaintiffs on the NSSF lawsuit against Maura Healey. I met with Rick, Jeff, and Jax, who are all great guys. After getting a tour of the facilities and going over the national SITREP I realized I was dealing with some very like minded individuals, so I decided to make a purchase I've been holding off on for awhile just to show my support and gratitude.

All four of the shops listed on the NSSF lawsuit (Pullman Arms, Guns & Gear, Paper City Firearms, and Grrr Gear) deserve our thanks and support. They are putting their businesses on the line to fight for all of us. If you've got some spare cash, or a CC that isn't maxed out, make a trip out to these shops and show your support with a purchase. Make sure you tell them why you're shopping there too. It's important that they see how many new customers they get for taking on the beast.

Now it's off to the range to shoot my new Springfield M1A! Thanks again Pullman Arms and keep up the fight!

+1 for Pullman Arms.
I'm in closer to Boston and sometimes I drove over an hour to go see those guys !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, definitely a good lgs with excellent staff. Just emailed them last night about getting some work done and didn't expect to hear anything until Monday. Woke up this morning to a return email and a thank you for the kind words and support.

I liked them even before hearing this! I have bought stuff from them since they opened, even though they're over an hour from Lexington.

I've only been to Pullman once but I loved their shop. Supposedly I have a new ghost connector incoming for my G43 to which was going to swing down to Gartman for install, but guess I'll have to make the hump out to Worcester out of principle.

Last edited:
Good people. Went there about a month ago and talked with Rick for a bit about a shotgun. At the time I wasn't ready to buy. No pressure sales. I ended up going back there last weekend and bought the shotgun we had talked about. Too bad Rick wasn't around that day. Would have like dot let him know I made it back and purchased what we had discussed. Will definitely go back.

I've only been to Pullman once but I loved their shop. Supposedly I have a new ghost connector incoming for my G43 to which was going to swing down to Gartman for install, but guess I'll have to make the hump out to Worcester out of principle.
You have a gunsmith install a connector on your Glock?

Never been to their shop before but definitely planning a visit in the near future after the recent lawsuit.

Aside from being a good dealer they also installed an Apex trigger in my S&W Shield. Did it in a day. Great experience. Good folks over there.

You have a gunsmith install a connector on your Glock?
Since the Ghost pro connector requires custom smithing work, and when done incorrectly yields results such as failure to fire or a reactive trigger. Yes, I would prefer the connector on my glock to be done right and installed by someone who has done others before.

It's a great shop, but it's rather small. The Gun Parlor has a much bigger selection, but their prices aren't great. Also, they are doing their best to absolutely GOUGE the preban stuff right now.

https://thegunparlor.com/product/used-colt-ar-15-model-sp1-223-cal-pre-ban-2/

Supply and demand.... they can't "gouge" if they cant find a buyer. They're probably trying to survive and keep all their employees in an environment where an Attorney General eliminates an entire category of their inventory in one day with hours notice.

I bought my first two guns from them, the best dealer in central Mass.
Actually, one of the few dealers left in central MA (greater Worcester area) after the recent demise of H-S, A&A and Undercover. [thinking]

It's a great shop, but it's rather small. The Gun Parlor has a much bigger selection, but their prices aren't great. Also, they are doing their best to absolutely GOUGE the preban stuff right now.
I've never had any luck at all with either of the "big" Worcester dealers. I've never understood all the praises they receive. I do think Pullman needs a real shop... a real storefront or at least something a little better than the arrangement they've got now. Sorry, but I just find it a little weird with the secret password thing, the rope you must stand behind until it's your turn and the "shop in a vault" arrangement. [laugh]

Supply and demand.... they can't "gouge" if they cant find a buyer. They're probably trying to survive and keep all their employees in an environment where an Attorney General eliminates an entire category of their inventory in one day with hours notice.
Exactly. I want them *all* to survive and even thrive despite crazy Ms Maura's insanity... even the places I can't generally afford. I don't blame them one bit. I'm sure they had to pay the big bucks to get them in. If they can get crazy money for them and manage to stay in business that way, I say all power to them. [rockon]

They are very nice and very competent people. I bought a few pieces from them, and have much gun smithing done there which was top notch work with quick turnaround and fantastic prices on the smithing. I've also bought guns from a few other shops in Mass. Thanks to posters who ID'd the 4 shops involved so we know who should get support.

Last edited:
Top knotch place. Very good customer service. People are knowledgable. Bought much ammo and did some transfers there. My shop of choice

Will echo everyone's comments about Pullman. Great store that is really in it for the long haul and work with you on whatever you need from transfers out, smithing, and custom orders.

They are my goto shop because of this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I've been wanting to make a trip to Pullman's for a while now. It's a little bit of a drive for me so it's not something I could do all the time. If I need anything I usually go to Bob's in Webster (since it's close and I've always had a good experience there) but all of the good feedback I've been hearing about Pullman's lately makes me think the trip might be worth it.

maybe so, but nearly every piece I see advertised from them (gun parlor) is 10-30% more than other shops. Better strategy would be lower prices at higher volume.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've had engraving and pinning/welding done there. Pricey, but excellent work.

I went elsewhere for (much) cheaper and (quite a bit) less clean work, when I had a bunch to do...But after seeing their name on the lawsuit, I figure the extra 15-20% I paid was well worth it. I'll continue to use them when possible.

I've never had any luck at all with either of the "big" Worcester dealers. I've never understood all the praises they receive. I do think Pullman needs a real shop... a real storefront or at least something a little better than the arrangement they've got now. Sorry, but I just find it a little weird with the secret password thing, the rope you must stand behind until it's your turn and the "shop in a vault" arrangement. [laugh]

I don't think you're the only one that feels that way. They are addressing it as we speak. Rick showed me the area they are planning on moving all the firearms too. There will be a real store front in the future.

i'm calling today to set up a cerakote job...i'm not really in the market for anything right now (at least not until they get a mkIV hunter target in shop), but figure i'll give them some business that was going to have to get done anyway eventually.

anyone have any experience with their cerakote guy?

might also have them do a pin/weld for me.

Back
Top Bottom