Public ranges/spots near Manchester?

Now that I've been in Manchester for a few months I'm ready to hit the range again.

I'm looking for a public range or spot, I already have my sights on a standard range but I'm not ready to fork up the cash yet.

In NH I know I need a backdrop, clear sight and 300 yards distance from a road/dwelling and it needs to be on public property. Anyone know a safe spot like this, or a range with maybe an open to public day, near Manchester NH?

Now that I've been in Manchester for a few months I'm ready to hit the range again.

I'm looking for a public range or spot, I already have my sights on a standard range but I'm not ready to fork up the cash yet.

In NH I know I need a backdrop, clear sight and 300 yards distance from a road/dwelling and it needs to be on public property. Anyone know a safe spot like this, or a range with maybe an open to public day, near Manchester NH?
Yes I do. And I'm not telling, just like everybody else

I havn't purchased yet, I rent. I'm still young, early 20's. Eventually I'll have my own range.

Any serious answers? If anyone's afraid I'll ruin it, I swear on my green letters I won't. I keep clean, bring my own targets, and won't tell everyone on Earth about it. I'm just looking for a place that I won't get in to trouble, or cause trouble, where I can bring my little bro to shoot. He's visiting me this weekend. By the end of the year I'll be joining a club and in the meantime I can't imagine contaminating any current good spots very much.

Back
Top Bottom