• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Public range/rental on Cape (Hyannis area)?

Hi guys, appreciate any input/advice in advance.

A few of us are getting together for my friend's bachelor party and some of us are licensed gun owners, some aren't. Of course, the range will be our first stop before any drinking takes place.

Heading to Cape from Boston, where are your best recommendations of where we could go for a public range which rents weapons as well?

I've had good experiences in NH at the Firing Line locations but haven't been anywhere else to rent. Rather than looking online, thought I'd go straight to the source here.

Thank you!
Joe

I'm on the South Shore and the only public range with rentals that I am aware of is American Firearms School in North Attleboro which is not really on the way to the cape. You can however head north a short distance on 95 after you shoot and head over to the cape on 495.

There is nothing that I know of on Cape except for MBSC trap in Bourne and maybe a couple other clubs with public trap shooting.

Call some clubs, maybe a club RO would be willing to help out.

Back
Top Bottom