Public Range near Bethel, ME?

I'm going up to Bethel in May for a bachelor party with a total of 10 guys. They're looking to figure out if there's somewhere we can shoot while we're there and I'm looking to figure out of there's a public range within 30 minutes or so.

I found the range called Top Gun and it looks like they require proof of some kind of training (ridiculous in a Constitutional Carry state) so that's out unless that rule has changed since the law was passed (most of the guys would be first time shooters, but myself and the groom have been shooting for years and couldn't prove we've had a shred of training). Obviously private fish and game clubs are out.

Ideally I'm also trying to find something where you can bring your own guns. Being able to rent as well would be an added bonus.

Not looking to shoot in a random sand pit or anything. I don't want to chance ruining a portion of a bachelor party if it turns out we get stopped or told to leave.

There are definitely options up there.
I went to Sunday River skiing this weekend. And past a bunch of ranges and gun stores when we got close to Bethel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Call the guys up at Top Gun of Maine in Poland anyways, they're pretty cool dudes and they just expanded their indoor range, they might accomodate for you!

There are definitely options up there.
I went to Sunday River skiing this weekend. And past a bunch of ranges and gun stores when we got close to Bethel.

I was also up there skiing on Friday and Saturday....a tad cold & windy! [wink] ...but NO lift lines! [smile]

What does one do in Bethel, Maine for a bachelor party? I'm almost surprised that I've even been there, but only for the Maine Forest Rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During the summer there is Bryant pond, north and south pond. And then all the mountains. Sunday River and Mount Abrams.
It's actually pretty awesome up there in the winter for skiing and summer at the lake/ponds..

Back
Top Bottom