• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Public Gun Range near Methuen

I'd head to MFL for public....but if you're in Methuen, with 4 miles are:

Methuen Rod & gun
Centralville Rod & gun
Lawrence Rod & Gun
Pelham Fish & Game

Martin Burns conservation [hunting 'target range' in Rowley]. Falls under the department of fish and game.

I believe you have to have your hunters or fishing license # just in case someone comes by to check but that was going back 10 years.

I believe you have to have your hunters or fishing license # just in case someone comes by to check but that was going back 10 years.

Nah it's free, or was at least. There's a thread around here somewhere. I don't have hunting or fishing license , you just need to send a letter with your LTC number and name. That's it bud.

Nah it's free, or was at least. There's a thread around here somewhere. I don't have hunting or fishing license , you just need to send a letter with your LTC number and name. That's it bud.

Great deal for those just looking to shoot then. I used it a couple times in the past myself, a little hidden jewel for those tht shoot in the area.

Martin Burns conservation [hunting 'target range' in Rowley]. Falls under the department of fish and game.

Isn't it in Byfield?
There are multiple threads on the range, and how to obtain a permit to shoot there. It's fast and free.

gotcha/ didn't realize it was on the line.

we've gotta get out there together with ben

for rifles you cant goto bobs and will have to head up to Manchester firing line but for handguns bob's is your place

Actually, it depends on the rifle caliber. Bob's let me shoot 22 rifles, and 38/357 carbine, and said I could shoot 223 there as well. Best to just call and ask about the rifle you want to use before you head up.

Actually, it depends on the rifle caliber. Bob's let me shoot 22 rifles, and 38/357 carbine, and said I could shoot 223 there as well. Best to just call and ask about the rifle you want to use before you head up.

really??? I called up and asked if I could shoot my ar15 in 556/223 and they said no high powered rifles

Well it was a couple of months ago I asked, maybe the guy who was in charge when I was there didn't know better. I was actually surprised when he said ok but I never got around to bringing the 223 there to try, just the 38/357 carbine.

Back
Top Bottom