PTR Leaving CT for Florida!

I like how they show a Caspian 1911 frame and a bunch of parts in the news article. [rofl]

-Mike

Horry County is in SC...not FL. Regardless good for PTR...screw CT.

**EDIT*** - M1911 beat me to it.

tard-grumpy-cat-good-sad-13529885618.jpg

Good. More need to follow suit. There are tons of firearm manufacturers in NY, CT and MA that should all be looking at re-locating their business operations and manufacturing jobs.

i bet we will see all the little ones go. This year I met one who is retiring and trying to sell his shop (Time Precision of New Milford) and a small custom pistol maker who is going to FL from Granby.

the state don't give a ****....they're just going to increase our taxes to make up the lost business income

No, they do. Really and truly, they might act like it's the cost they'll pay for protecting the children but if Colt followed suit and packed bags there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth behind closed doors. When people lose their jobs in mass numbers because of political decisions, there are consequences at the polls.

I apologize for miss identifying their new destination. I knew it was SC but FL was on my brain. Sorry.

I suspect that the smaller companies will all be relocating eventually. There's really nothing tying them to the state and Malloy has clearly make his feelings known. Why not accommodate him and actually leave?

Rome

No, they do. Really and truly, they might act like it's the cost they'll pay for protecting the children but if Colt followed suit and packed bags there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth behind closed doors. When people lose their jobs in mass numbers because of political decisions, there are consequences at the polls.

sorry, I don't agree. I don't see the media asking the governor what he plans to do to make up for lost jobs. As an example, see what page this get stuffed into in tomorrow's paper.

Back
Top Bottom