PSL build starting

unicorns are made from PSL parts and paper NFA forms i hear.

Just psl barrels and nfa forms. I just picked up a second parts kit from center fire minus trunnions and stock for 150$ . Should be at my house tonight . Need to call green my for a blank then I'm sending the parts off to get profiled and populated .

Still not sure if I should make the carbine look like a 47, 74, or a amd.
But I do know it will look like it was taken from some middle eastern war lord :).

Last edited:
So ...... He said it would ship at the begging of last week still no barrel .

Emailed him last wensday Friday Monday , and this wensday that just passed and today. No ducking answer .

Yet he's posting on different gun sites . I wish I could find the the dudes number and flip out. If I do to get a response by the end of the day I guess I'm going the legal way.
**** my life . And duck prexis

well that sucks balls, shit I remember we talked about, what a ****ing douchenozzle. I know that he is on a bunch of sites advertizing his warez but this is nuts.

Ben, did you get your barrel blanks? I think that it's your last resort. We need this project done before you retire.

I was waiting on the full length blank holding I'd get the barrel.

I need a rpk or psl rear sight block to send the carbine blank off to be done .

The full size I'm gonna wait for the refund to do I think .

C'mon Ben. I added a receiver mounted bi-pod. She can ring gongs at 200 yards with irons. Until the barrel gets really hot.

7846E6BD-BA0F-4BDD-8339-235BECF7C09D_zps7n54lzhv.jpg

I have read so many complaints about this guy on akfiles.com. Off the top of my head I can think of only 2 people on the internet who have built on a Prexis barrel. If those barrels are out there how come we don't read about all the PSL's built on them? Post #6 gives you some history.

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168276

Wtf
Dude been posting all of a few sites no answers to pm's or emails .
Gonna start to write the letter up and send it. I've been ****ed !

5upajevu.jpg

I think you should go all "not tom" on him drive to his door take pics obviously and post it here.

Seriously getting f-Ed is not cool. I hate buying online for this exact reason.

He's in the middle of the Deseret in az....

Can some one help me write some thing I can post on his sites.

About the 92a letter and I think maybe mail fraud since I did send money to him .

First it was 10-14 weeks. Then 5 more then 5 more . 3 more . Then done at the end of December ... Opps under size .... End of February .
Email end of February be done in 1 week then Mia.

If I write any thing up it will be ******* ******** *********

Driving to the desert only makes it more epic.

I know you're pissed but if you want the letter to be effective, write it save it, review it later until it's precise and exactly what you want.

Driving to the desert only makes it more epic.

I know you're pissed but if you want the letter to be effective, write it save it, review it later until it's precise and exactly what you want.

I'm gonna have some one go over it etc .

I'm trying to figure out a good rant to post . I'm gonna get drunk after work and troll the guy after every post he makes .

If you sent a payment through the US Mail you will be able to get his attention and your money back. I had ordered and paid for a batch of custom automotive parts and could prove that I had sent the payment via US Mail and had a cashed check showing that the scum bag had taken my money. I also had a bunch of emails as well as documenting when I was promised my parts. You need to contact the US Postal inspectors. The post office has its own enforcement branch and will go after the guy for MAIL FRAUD. They have pull, small claims courts are a waste of time as is the better business bureau. The postal inspector will send a him a letter showing him what he faces. They will give him a deadline to refund your money. If he doesn't they will begin by stopping his mail delivery, then threaten him with fines and possible jail time. If he still lives in the US they will make his life miserable until you get paid back. I had a bank check for a full refund with-in less than a month after contacting the postal inspector. Good luck!

He's in the middle of the Deseret in az....

Can some one help me write some thing I can post on his sites.

About the 92a letter and I think maybe mail fraud since I did send money to him .

First it was 10-14 weeks. Then 5 more then 5 more . 3 more . Then done at the end of December ... Opps under size .... End of February .
Email end of February be done in 1 week then Mia.

If I write any thing up it will be ******* ******** *********

Well I threaten him with a 92a and mail fraud and I get a pm in 5 mins .

Saying his had family problems and he would be back in the shop end of next week and mail it out that Monday .... Not sure if I should believe him

He's been posting on his site and a few others but couldn't answer my emails or pm's wtf .

I'm told him I'm sending the letter and his options .

Last edited:
****in' told you to send the demand letter forever ago, shoulda done it back then. don't back down, now that you've said you'll do it, stay on his case, and deliver with the letter if he doesn't deliver a barrel or your money. otherwise you'll lose the power you have over him right now. i dug into him a bit when we'd first talked about him and within an hour you can tell who his family lives and what city he lives in. all that is free, if you want to call him at home it'll probably cost like $5 for that info on one of the people search sites once you have his info. but just keep communication open via email and don't go full retard.

i hate to rub it in, but you know how i roll:

BAC86FC6-21F1-4E36-B9AD-4A431366C46D_zpsd5001398.jpg~original

****in' told you to send the demand letter forever ago, shoulda done it back then. don't back down, now that you've said you'll do it, stay on his case, and deliver with the letter if he doesn't deliver a barrel or your money. otherwise you'll lose the power you have over him right now. i dug into him a bit when we'd first talked about him and within an hour you can tell who his family lives and what city he lives in. all that is free, if you want to call him at home it'll probably cost like $5 for that info on one of the people search sites once you have his info. but just keep communication open via email and don't go full retard.

i hate to rub it in, but you know how i roll:

BAC86FC6-21F1-4E36-B9AD-4A431366C46D_zpsd5001398.jpg~original

Merica!

Back
Top Bottom