• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PSA's Monday Deal. You're killing me, PSA.

HAHAHAHA...nice conspiracy theory. I had the same error, and I live in NH. Now what?

I logged out and logged in again and all worked as advertised.

Read this thread and come back and talk to me about conspiracy theories. [rolleyes]

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...y-not-shipping-firearms-to-Mass?highlight=psa

Palmetto has always had a "No sales to MA" policy in place. Shop elsewhere. There are plenty of other vendors who don't.

-Mike

Palmetto can do what they want. Who cares if they don't do business with MA on certain things. Neither do A LOT of other companies. I wouldn't either.

Palmetto can do what they want. Who cares if they don't do business with MA on certain things. Neither do A LOT of other companies. I wouldn't either.

I agree. I never said I cared if they would ship to ma or not. Just that it may have been why they were getting the error. The key word being MAY. In my first post I did say it was just a guess based on the other thread...

I agree. I never said I cared if they would ship to ma or not. Just that it may have been why they were getting the error. The key word being MAY. In my first post I did say it was just a guess based on the other thread...

I was speaking in generalities. Not directed at you.

I can't stand the whining. "this place won't ship to MA, this place won't ship to MA." So what.

PSA has great deals all the time. I've never bought one because they all come with an A2 flash hider. What's the deal, can this be easily removed and replaced with a compensator? What's that going to run to pin/weld?

I got that error after I hit the "proceed to checkout" button but before I entered any info. I'd say its a glitch. Ive gotten accessories from them before. They ship to MA, just not guns and ammo. Lots of other companies are the same way.

Ya. At this point, since it happened to someone in NH, it has pretty much been confirmed as just a glitch. Their servers are probably slammed with a deal like that going on...

- - - Updated - - -

PSA has great deals all the time. I've never bought one because they all come with an A2 flash hider. What's the deal, can this be easily removed and replaced with a compensator? What's that going to run to pin/weld?

If it isn't pinned already then you just unscrew it. Getting a brake welded on should only run you $50-75 but it depends on who you take it to.

Ordered a moe FDE lower parts kit with forward assist and dust cover door kit, 7 bucks shipped to RI was here in 5 days can't go wrong

Nope. Just ordered one with a black grip for me and one with an OD grip for a friend with no issues.

Try again?

How long does it take PSA to ship stuff? Do they email tracking numbers? Ordered on the 11th and it still says processing. I'm not worried, this is more inquisitive right now.

I was speaking in generalities. Not directed at you.

I can't stand the whining. "this place won't ship to MA, this place won't ship to MA." So what.

In all fairness Neil, you know that you would have been whining too if this was like a year ago when you still lived here.[laugh]

In all fairness Neil, you know that you would have been whining too if this was like a year ago when you still lived here.[laugh]

No I wouldn't.

When I lived in MA, I never even bothered to look at Palmetto, because I knew their policies.

Since moving, I browse their site 50 times a day.

Back
Top Bottom