• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PSA: NH and ME residents, Portsmouth has been officially annexed by MA

Alert to NH and ME residents:

Just saw an Anti-2A, Anti-Ayotte TV ad featuring "Police Commissar" Joe Plaia.

Please don't let them march further north, don't want to be forced to move Texas to retire!

Please don't let them march further north, don't want to be forced to move Texas to retire!

Oh God, a left-winger in Portsmouth, the one place where a guy tried to give me a copy of the Bhagavad Gita and where there's a huge Navy base across the river in Maine, thus meaning that people earn money from Uncle Sugar...

Leave Mass more often. Seriously. Mass is too imbecilic to annex anything these days and the liberals in NH and Maine are largely homegrown. There's plenty of people in New Hampshire who hate Ayotte and wanted Jim Rubens who are native to NH and don't have kind things to say about Kelly Ayotte.

Bloomburg / Giffords $$$.... It's not coming from in state people.

Yes Portsmouth is so "Mass like" that I can open carry all around the city and not be harassed by anyone (cops or otherwise).

Oh wait...

You're worried about MA residents moving to NH. Please please take back the biggest moonbat there is ...NH's own homegrown Maura Healey ! Talk about the breeding process.

This actually makes sense... I know two people who have moved to Portsmouth area recently... Nice people. Love em to death... but yeah... they are deeply and terminally infected with liberalism like a stage 4 cancer... I knew they were infected with poison, but good god, never had an idea it was this big of a contagion

This actually makes sense... I know two people who have moved to Portsmouth area recently... Nice people. Love em to death... but yeah... they are deeply and terminally infected with liberalism like a stage 4 cancer... I knew they were infected with poison, but good god, never had an idea it was this big of a contagion

It's not. Anyone taking big money from out of state can get a TV commercial spot.

So Portsmouth has been annexed by MA because some local TV station took crazy election year money to run an anti freedom ad?

Whatever you are on, you are in a heck of a hangover when you get off it. In the meantime, Keep Calm and Stay Safe.

Yes Portsmouth is so "Mass like" that I can open carry all around the city and not be harassed by anyone (cops or otherwise).
Oh wait...

+1 for a reminder of how different NH is in reality... stop panicking on the internet, would you?

Last edited:
So Portsmouth has been annexed by MA because some local TV station took crazy election year money to run an anti freedom ad?

Whatever you are on, you are in a heck of a hangover when you get off it. In the meantime, Keep Calm and Stay Safe.

+1 for a reminder of how different NH is in reality... stop panicking on the internet, would you?

So salty... No, my point is that the Portsmouth Police Commissioner is so Anti-2A that he's willing to go on TV to bolster the propaganda machine.

The PSA title was click-bait to get you to read this thread. [emoji8]

So salty... No, my point is that the Portsmouth Police Commissioner is so Anti-2A that he's willing to go on TV to bolster the propaganda machine.

The PSA title was click-bait to get you to read this thread. [emoji8]

Would that well known defender of freedom, Chief Cormier of Reading, MA be interested in the Portsmouth job?

I was just all over southern NH on Tuesday. I saw a billion Ayotte yard signs. Not a single challenger sign. I mean, so missing that I forgot her name. Did see a Shrillary yard sign - my first. (In NH!?!?!? LOL Saw my second today in Attleboro.)

Back
Top Bottom