• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Martin Burns Wildlife Management Area

Here is info I received recently:

As of this date we have not been advised as to whether the range will be open, or remain closed in 2021. However, we did retain all of the permit applications submitted last year in our office. If the decision is made to reopen the range, we will be issuing permits to all who applied last year.

As of this date we have not been advised as to whether the range will be open, or remain closed in 2021. However, we did retain all of the permit applications submitted last year in our office. If the decision is made to reopen the range, we will be issuing permits to all who applied last year.
Thanks for the update.

is this from the recording of the ayer field office?

they send me the 2021 target permit for martin burn range, free place to test out my 308 and sks lol . let see if i can figure out how to get there

Back
Top Bottom