PSA: It's "Luger", not "Lugar"

it's the new england accent...
luga
ruga
which brings me to...if someone needs to post for help in writing a simple letter to a cop, imagine the spelling going on in that letter. someone wasn't paying attention in spelling and english classes when they had the chance.

Lugar was a senator from Indiana.

Came here to post that. Now if I did I'd look like a looser. ;). Irregardless and supposubly of everything, of course. For all intensive purposes.

While we’re complaining,

Baretta?

Fly like a sparrow, my friend. And kill your wife because the LAPD is as competent at catching you as the NYPD is at marksmanship. ;)

OP should just put this in

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-2663.jpg

Lougar????? I was talking to my sister yesterday and she bright up her depleted ammo situation. They have a couple of 9’s and according to her a 40mm. I told her to get divorced and marry a smarter guy.

Lougar????? I was talking to my sister yesterday and she bright up her depleted ammo situation. They have a couple of 9’s and according to her a 40mm. I told her to get divorced and marry a smarter guy.
I will marry her if she has 40mm (we are talking about grenades, right? not code word for something else?).

Send pics. [smile]

Many of the errors in my messages are caused by spell check “correcting” some technical term or abbreviation. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it.
When I was in the Navy, I replied to an email from a female LCDR as Mama. Spellcheck changed Ma'am to Mama. Not my best day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom