• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PSA: iS It pRe HEaLY?

Haha could you be any more obvious of an alt account of TPNES? June 18, 2020 join date, only feedback is FROM TPNES, and only 1 post. Clearly a planted troll. The SILENT MAJORITY has spoken and everyone here HATES TPNES and what he's doing.

I don't know, I clearly saw that someone here loves you [laugh]

I have an extensive list of sock puppet accounts on here to self promote and ego stroke.

I've gotten one of these so called "price gouged" lowers from TPNES and I couldn't be happier. So I paid $100 more, to get an extremely hard to come by product in Massghanistan. That's the cost of doing business and I'll buy more through him soon as I can. I even drove over an hour to meet him, all worth it because now I have a scary rifle to protect my family. (It hasn't gotten up and assaulted anyone yet, I set up the baby monitor to watch it and my RING cameras. So far the little evil bastard has just laid around taunting me)

So you're saying one could buy a lower, build it, FA-10 it and no one will get a knock on their door?

Yup you got it. Healey doesnt care about the end user. She was trying to scare FFLs from selling ARs and AKs under the threat of shutting them down. The last thing Healey wants to do is bring an end user to court under her "law" and watch it get thrown out for not being law.

I don't understand how people aren't be prosecuted for building or buying lowers and even FA-10 them. Enforcing the Massachusetts Assault Weapons Ban

Can someone enlighten me? I'm super confused (which is not unusual [laugh])
As I write this post I'm sure someone is probably doing that, right now. Nothing will happen. Just like it hasn't happened for the past 4 years...

"Of course I am not a lawyer and your mileage may vary. " It really comes down to this- are you part of the pant shitting hysterics crew, or not? If you
are, then I would advise you to just sell all your guns, or move out of MA. It's the only way to be devoid of any risk at all.

Even “real” AWB arrests/convictions are ludicrously rare.

I spent YEARS living in MA while the only AR I had had ALL the features. Nothing but brand-new PMags. Zero f***s given.

Yup you got it. Healey doesnt care about the end user. She was trying to scare FFLs from selling ARs and AKs under the threat of shutting them down. The last thing Healey wants to do is bring an end user to court under her "law" and watch it get thrown out for not being law.

This is pretty much the deal. Everyone knows an AG can not make up
laws via press conference.

The shaky part is that state courts are fxcked up and could side with her. And dealers can get fined or get license taken away for little reason.

The more disturbing part is that a supposedly Republican lead supreme court did not want to take up the obviously blatant case damaging our state dealers civil liberties. Which could possibly embolden her to start charging people.

In any event its a slippery slope for her and a slippery slope for someone who gets the charge because it will pretty much have to go to higher courts and that would be a very expensive legal battle. AND if the Supreme Court decides not to hear it well....now your fxcked.

All said. Im glad I bought my lowers way before any of this. Im not a pants shitter, but when has any MA court done the right thing for a gun owner.

You are stating that any FFL who wants to openly go against the press conference, while legally in the right, can still get shafted by harassment from the AG office and other state government entities, potentially have their state license revoked, and deal with court cases that would be protracted over years, very costly, and go to higher courts and even SCOTUS before resolution. How many FFLs are selling lowers? Anecdotally plenty in a hush hush fashion, but how many are advertising it to the masses? You answer your own question.

Now after stating all of that, and reading the user comments on here about paying a premium for a convenient 15 minute experience as opposed to cold calling every FFL in the state and getting rejected and ignored when asking on the forums here, you STILL think 250$ for an Anderson lower is an ass rape?

But glad “you got yours” at the price you did. f*** everyone else in the state that didn’t right? Cause 2A is about slapping Molon Labe on your beer fridge and an NRA sticker on your pickup and not about promoting ownership for new gun owners, or increasing collections for previous gun owners in our state while pushing back against the system dead set on taking them away and preventing access to good law abiding citizens. Yeah TPNES made a few bucks and posts douchey threads, but you get the pitchforks out on my operation when how many new AR lowers have been dumped into local ownership?

Agreed. i can't fault anyone for selling "post healey" ban lowers for the prices they can get, just as I can't fault someone for paying that price. It is either that or you find an FFL who has no qualms about selling or transferring in a "post healey" ban lower at non Mass premium prices.

Asked a local shop if they sell AR lowers.

Q: Do you sell AR lowers?
A: No. New AR lowers are not legal for us to sell.
Q: Why not?
A: (from another individual, on same question): M.G.L. c. 140, §§ 128 and 131M

Asked a local shop if they sell AR lowers.

Q: Do you sell AR lowers?
A: No. New AR lowers are not legal for us to sell.
Q: Why not?
A: (from another individual, on same question): M.G.L. c. 140, §§ 128 and 131M
The LGS is pretty much the worst place you can go to ask legal advice.
Edit:
The LGS is pretty much the worst place you can go to ask advice.

^ As opposed to what?
Someone who isn't being paid to sell you something while covering their own ass and parroting misinformation to make the aforementioned sale.
For example:
"You should buy this pink j-frame for your wife's first gun"
"This shockwave is a great home-defense gun"
"You should buy a holster with your XD, I personally recommend the Blackhawk Serpa"
"This box of 9mm FMJ is $25"
"Glock's are illegal in MA"
etc etc etc....

Last edited:
Someone who isn't being paid to sell you something while covering their own ass and parroting misinformation to make the aforementioned sale.
For example:
"You should buy this pink j-frame for your wife's first gun"
"This shockwave is a great home-defense gun"
"You should buy a holster with your XD, I personally recommend the Blackhawk Serpa"
"This box of 9mm FMJ is $25"
"Glock's are illegal in MA"
etc etc etc....

Imagine taking legal advice from someone who has a clear and direct financial incentive to make a sale.

Oh wait, you just described OP and this thread.

Imagine taking legal advice from someone who has a clear and direct financial incentive to make a sale.

Oh wait, you just described OP and this thread.
Not sure if serious, or if you've been in a gun store in the past 2 months, but you literally don't have to "sell" or "make" anything.... those who will wring their hands will get nothing and those who don't will buy stuff.

Charlene: "...what are you selling?"
Drucker: "All kinds of shit. But I don't have to sell anything and you know it- this shit here sells itself."
download (18).jpeg

You cant just randomly call a FFL and ask if they will sell you a lower in MA. How do they know who you are?
You need to speak with them face to face, preferably a FFL you do business with. Build those relationships.
What is their line of business? Why can't one ask if they sell a certain item? Why does it matter "who you are"? They are either selling something, or they are not. Is it now pushing the envelope to ask a question? Not sure where you are going with this. The person who started this thread is selling something. Maybe others also are. As far as finding out if others are, how does that happen aside from asking?

What is their line of business? Why can't one ask if they sell a certain item? Why does it matter "who you are"? They are either selling something, or they are not. Is it now pushing the envelope to ask a question? Not sure where you are going with this. The person who started this thread is selling something. Maybe others also are. As far as finding out if others are, how does that happen aside from asking?
Other lines of business do not fear massive legal fees for selling something that is perfectly legal but declared prohibited by AGs edict.

Really?

This is MA, everyone is out to get them. The AG doesnt even need a good reason to go after them and cost them thousands in legal fees.

Even “real” AWB arrests/convictions are ludicrously rare.

I spent YEARS living in MA while the only AR I had had ALL the features. Nothing but brand-new PMags. Zero f***s given.
I wish that I had $.10 for everyone of the 18,422 post this, post that standard capacity mags in this state. Jack.

Everyone should buy a stripped lower every month,... whether you need one or not,...

If they were sold at normal price, I’d buy a Poverty Pony Anderson every month! Hell even at double the price ($80-100) I’d buy one a month! But at $250 for a $35-45 lower, fvck off. And this isn’t directed at you, more so, the thought of paying that much of an increase, cause “bEhInD eNeMy LiNeS” or “hEaLy EdIcT” or whatever

If they were sold at normal price, I’d buy a Poverty Pony Anderson every month! Hell even at double the price ($80-100) I’d buy one a month! But at $250 for a $35-45 lower, fvck off. And this isn’t directed at you, more so, the thought of paying that much of an increase, cause “bEhInD eNeMy LiNeS” or “hEaLy EdIcT” or whatever
again, the whole sentiment of this thread...find the right dealer. and you won't be. ask around sir. shit, start with some of the dealers in this own thread...see where it gets ya

Back
Top Bottom