• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PSA - Hunter Ed Class ** FILLED**

Anyone needing a Hunter Ed class there will be one at Nipmuc R&G located on the Milford, MA/Upton line off 140.

THIS CLASS HAS NOT BEEN ADVERTISED YET but there are already only 3 seats left open. The class will be advertised Dec 16. The class itself will be in Feb around the 10th.

If interested please PM me and I will give you an email to contact the instructor.

Last edited:
Because the classes are free people don't hesitate to sign up. There are usually a bunch of "no shows" on the first day.

Is there a reputable Texas Hunter Ed course? I tried to sign up for one of them, and kept running into 'IT' issues, and they were not helpful. Also, I tried to get into this class yesterday, and the president of the club said I had to be a member of Nipmuc R&G, and would have to wait until it was listed, no its filled.

Is there a reputable Texas Hunter Ed course? I tried to sign up for one of them, and kept running into 'IT' issues, and they were not helpful. Also, I tried to get into this class yesterday, and the president of the club said I had to be a member of Nipmuc R&G, and would have to wait until it was listed, no its filled.

Yes. Read the thread below all of the info is there.

Bob

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/288231-Online-Only-Hunter-Safety-Course-for-NH-Hunting-License?highlight=Texas+hunter+safety+class

Because the classes are free people don't hesitate to sign up. There are usually a bunch of "no shows" on the first day.

Very true. The class I took a few years ago there were ~75 signed up, only 42 showed up on Day 1. You must attend all sessions, so there was plenty of "space" available if anyone was smart enough to walk in. I'd estimate that this was typical.

Back
Top Bottom