• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PSA Girls....

I assume there are subcontractor business/firm/agency that just contracts booth girls out for these types of conventions. Especially in a convention city like Vegas. Wouldn't be surprise the same booth girls work at the same convention centers week after week.

I assume there are subcontractor business/firm/agency that just contracts booth girls out for these types of conventions. Especially in a convention city like Vegas. Wouldn't be surprise the same booth girls work at the same convention centers week after week.

No doubt. Back when I worked the computer trade shows for the Boston Computer Society, I met some of the same women working a number of different shows for different vendors.

Are you guys kidding? They just pick the bustiest women at work to exploit them. Oh wait that would be a gender discrimination suit or sexual harassment suit wouldn't it?

Would this be the legal version of pimping? You rent girls to exploit at your booth. [smile]

Yes this is how it works. They are briefed on basics.. like keep your finger off the trigger.... sometimes dressed in corporate logo clothes.. and just look prtetty and flirt..
I used to get to go to SHOT every Year... Damn Budget....

Back
Top Bottom