• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PSA - 9mm dies available

Golddiggie

NES Member
Just ordered up a set of RCBS carbide dies for 9mm (9x19/Luger) from MidwayUSA. Non-rape pricing on them too ($60 for the set).

This order will be the final piece I need to setup my press to reload the caliber for the AR9 I'm building.

So if anyone else is looking for dies, check out MidwayUSA to see if they have what you need. I looked just for giggles (tonight) and was pleasantly surprised to find them in stock. I HAD placed an order with another online vendor, but they wouldn't actually be shipping until early next month. Well, IF that didn't get moved again (was already moved from the end of this month). Cancelled that order before pulling the trigger for MidwayUSA. ;)

I was at Shooters yesterday, but they didn't have any dies (bought powder and primers instead).

Just got another email about the order. Estimated delivery is for 10/22 (UPS ground since I don't trust USPS to get it here this month/year). 😁

Order from MidwayUSA is already showing up as being shipped. Just waiting for UPS' system to be updated to reflect and provide me with a arrival day/time frame. MidwayUSA puts as arriving on/by the 22nd. :D

Order from MidwayUSA is already showing up as being shipped. Just waiting for UPS' system to be updated to reflect and provide me with a arrival day/time frame. MidwayUSA puts as arriving on/by the 22nd. :D
I have placed 4 orders in 3 weeks with midway because of the free shipping to offset hazmat fee. I added enough stuff to the cart that it average out to be about $3 shipping per item. Larry shure has upped the game in shipping and the prices have really come down since the early days of Nitro shipping!
Wanted to use brownells but they just did not have what I wanted.

I have placed 4 orders in 3 weeks with midway because of the free shipping to offset hazmat fee. I added enough stuff to the cart that it average out to be about $3 shipping per item. Larry shure has upped the game in shipping and the prices have really come down since the early days of Nitro shipping!
Wanted to use brownells but they just did not have what I wanted.
I look at both MidwayUSA and Brownells first for things like reloading components (when I can't get them locally). I have a couple of other online resellers I'll also go to for parts (or complete uppers). Everyone except the OPlanet tends to be more honest about inventory of items. I can understand places taking a few more days to get orders out right now, due to the flood of orders being placed. Just don't list something as being available to buy (and would ship) when it's NOT available. At least the other vendors will tell us when something is OOS and if we can place it on back order. IME, if they have an order coming of said items, they'll let you backorder. If they don't know when they'll get them, they won't.

I look at both MidwayUSA and Brownells first for things like reloading components (when I can't get them locally). I have a couple of other online resellers I'll also go to for parts (or complete uppers). Everyone except the OPlanet tends to be more honest about inventory of items. I can understand places taking a few more days to get orders out right now, due to the flood of orders being placed. Just don't list something as being available to buy (and would ship) when it's NOT available. At least the other vendors will tell us when something is OOS and if we can place it on back order. IME, if they have an order coming of said items, they'll let you backorder. If they don't know when they'll get them, they won't.
Yup , brownels has been great for me going on 20 plus years. I miss the mail catalog. They just did not have what i wanted when i wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom