• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PSA 16" Free Float Phosphate Upper - $269

PSA 16" Free Float Phosphate Upper - $269

Thanks for the heads up.
That IS a good deal.

I'm thinking one of those immersion blenders may be the way to go... Like on the bottom instead of a launcher.

AA

[QUOTE='Aaron[MA];4643148'I'm thinking one of those immersion blenders may be the way to go... Like on the bottom instead of a launcher.[/QUOTE]

Do you even operate bro?

I have one of them bullet blenders and imma mount it on the right side rail so I can maintain operational status when I reach for my protein shake.

The UPS man showed up with my new upper today. This thing is awesome.

I had a complete Bushmaster lower laying around so I threw it on there and added a spare red dot I found in my pile o' AR parts.

Charging handle will be here tomorrow. I have a BCG around here somewhere but have to find it.

The gay A2 stock has to go though. I need something super-tacticool if Imma gonna operate operationally.

TRVFKDH.jpg

Looks good!
UPS tracking says mine arrived in MA this afternoon. Had it sent to work since instructions said it would require a signature. Packaging have PSA logos all over it?

AA

Damn I really wish I ordered one of these [banghead]

Weebles where is your blender man? C'mon now

Aaron[MA];4650188 said:
Looks good!
UPS tracking says mine arrived in MA this afternoon. Had it sent to work since instructions said it would require a signature. Packaging have PSA logos all over it?

AA

No, none at all. The box says "PSA" is the shipper, that's it.

Inside the box is another box with their logo on it and it has foam on the inside. If you don't open the outside package no one will know what it is.

Back
Top Bottom