• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PRS22 Rimfire Match @ Reading 10/2

There will be a PRS22 rimfire match at Reading Rifle & Revolver this Sunday, 10/2/22. Match will be shot from the 600yd line.

Registration link below.

Registration/zero: 9am
Safety meeting: 9:45am
Match start: 10am

Targets out to at least 300yds.
Round count: 104
Match fee: $30 - to be collected at the match.
Squadding will be done in the morning.

Registering via the practiscore link above is not mandatory, but encouraged so that we can get a headcount. We always welcome walk ons.

New shooter? Don't know your velocity? Don't have d.o.p.e? No problem! Download Strelok phone app and show up at 9am, and I'll hook my chrono up to your rifle and help you get data.

Message me if you have any questions and hope to see you there!

20210502_101937.jpg

View attachment 668985
10/02/2022 Never forget

The wind yesterday was no joke, it blew my little stool right over! It also pushed a few of my misses into the target so I guess I’ll take it.

Thanks for putting on a fun match!

Thanks to you and everyone else who came out for the last Reading PRS22 match of the season! Wind was something yesterday, with gusts up to 25mph. Knocked a couple tripods over...thankfully no broken binos. I'm glad you all had a good time and next season will be even better!

Thanks to you and everyone else who came out for the last Reading PRS22 match of the season! Wind was something yesterday, with gusts up to 25mph. Knocked a couple tripods over...thankfully no broken binos. I'm glad you all had a good time and next season will be even better!
Do you have an idea of when the matches for next season will start? I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Back
Top Bottom