Providence Gun Buy Back- Fail!

This morning the usual Providence political idiots were on the news displaying their haul. What a pile of crap. Bunch of beat up 22's, old junker bolt actions, pot metal revolvers and antique shotguns. It was hysterical. The fools were drooling about how clever they were....

They are NOT dorks. They are politically savvy activists, playing the vast crowd of Nons that cannot tell the difference between a break-top .32 special H&R and a Tec-9.

The guy in charge of the Worcester buy back had a picture of himself with his "favorite" gun taken off the street in the last buyback - a WWII Japanese Arisaka, with bayonet.

Yeah, that's a real gang-banger's gat. When the ammo is $2+ a shot, if you can find it.

[rolleyes]

Do not think that this sort of activity plays to the Nons the way we see it here.

And standing at the gun buyback is that douchebag Cicilini. Then Langevin saying how he knows about gun safety because he was paralyzed by one. They should both jump off a bridge and do us favor. Actually Lanvgevin would have to and have to roll off in his 30,000 dollar wheelchair!

I was reading some of the articles on this on the news, best comment was:

"I wish they would buy back my house so i can GTFO of here"

They are NOT dorks. They are politically savvy activists, playing the vast crowd of Nons that cannot tell the difference between a break-top .32 special H&R and a Tec-9.

The guy in charge of the Worcester buy back had a picture of himself with his "favorite" gun taken off the street in the last buyback - a WWII Japanese Arisaka, with bayonet.

Yeah, that's a real gang-banger's gat. When the ammo is $2+ a shot, if you can find it.

[rolleyes]

Do not think that this sort of activity plays to the Nons the way we see it here.

True. They may be savvy, but I still think they're morons for wanting to surrender all power and authority to the state. I didn't mean to downplay their effectiveness in wooing gun-ignorant people by convincing them that the cities are safer now that all these sorts of guns--that are almost never used in crimes--are out of the hands of citizens.

I found the Wegman's gift cards for $75 dollars pretty insulting and pretty sinister. What a great way to get antis and poor and desperate people to turn in stuff that has been in the family for decades or that they stole.

Last edited:
This morning the usual Providence political idiots were on the news displaying their haul.

What a pile of crap.
getting TONS of killing machines "off the streets"

Bunch of beat up 22's,
Assault guns

old junker bolt actions,

Sniper rifles

pot metal revolvers and
Saturday night specials, easily concealable junk guns...

antique shotguns.

High powered assault weapons

It was hysterical. The fools were drooling about how clever they were...
Yeah, clever.. They won here. Nobody is on TV calling them out and the news praises their Herculean effort of doing good things..

some local ffl should try to preempt thnext buyback and advertise $150 for "assault rifles", that way he can resell them to get them back into the hands of law abiding people.

Yeah, clever.. They won here. Nobody is on TV calling them out and the news praises their Herculean effort of doing good things..

It's all about perception.

This. It's why gun buy backs and participating in them help ruin your 2nd amendment rights as a US citizen.

Period. End of story. If you partake, you are contradicting your beliefs. The anti's won here. And they will win with the next one as long as those numbers "look big."

Population: 1,050,292 estimated as of 2012.
No of murders in 2010 - 29 (2.8)
No of murders in 2010 gun related - 16 (1.8, 18th overall in US)
% gun related 55.2%
Brady Gun Score = 44 (8th place in US)

168 Collected...

Congratulations, you managed spot some neosporin on the paper cut on your pinky toe.

Now, how about that budget? I think someone else is trying to open a gaming company...

Bybacks are a propaganda machine designed to send the message that guns in private hands are so bad for society that it is worth spending public money to disarm the owners.

It's more than that - It's being painted as a Public Health issue - mosquitos were controlled in Panama, and yellow fever was eliminated....Panama Canal.

Eliminate gun from society, Crime will be eliminated (and suicide, etc.) ..... utopia.

I'm not guessing about the Public Health angle - the MDs at the Sudbury Gun Violence Forum used this exact terminology. Since they're MDs, they know about this stuff.

And standing at the gun buyback is that douchebag Cicilini. Then Langevin saying how he knows about gun safety because he was paralyzed by one. They should both jump off a bridge and do us favor. Actually Lanvgevin would have to and have to roll off in his 30,000 dollar wheelchair!

Last time I emailed Langevin I told him I hoped he fell down a flight of stairs in his chair and died.

Also companies to avoid.

The gun buybacks were privately funded with the support of SIMS Metal Management, Hudson Companies, CVS/Caremark, Waterson Terminals, ProvPort, Navigant Credit Union, Omni Group and RGB Architects.

Nice to see they got that Black Powder Pistol in the upper left corner of the picture off the streets. After all nothing more frightning than someone opening up with one of those assault smokewagons !

I wish I knew about it, I have a rusted up .22 I found in the attic I was cleaning out. The bore is so bad it looks like the dark side of the moon in there.

Last time I emailed Langevin I told him I hoped he fell down a flight of stairs in his chair and died.

Also companies to avoid.

The gun buybacks were privately funded with the support of SIMS Metal Management, Hudson Companies, CVS/Caremark, Waterson Terminals, ProvPort, Navigant Credit Union, Omni Group and RGB Architects.

LMAO... Did you really tell him that.

LMAO... Did you really tell him that.

Yup. Complete text below. I had gotten the auto reply.

So in other words you are a traitor to your oath. Perhaps we should implement common sense limitations on the 1st Amendment as well. After all when it was written there was no radio, TV, or internet. How can we allow access to them? Think of the poor children. You have once again proven that you are a statist and no true friend to the Constitution. Don't worry I only expect a cookie cutter automated reply sent by some mindless intern that is related to some one that you know. I hope you fall down a set of stairs in your wheelchair and die.

This. It's why gun buy backs and participating in them help ruin your 2nd amendment rights as a US citizen.

Period. End of story. If you partake, you are contradicting your beliefs. The anti's won here. And they will win with the next one as long as those numbers "look big."

They're not only ****ing themselves, they're ****ing ME and my rights in the process!!! Thats what pisses me off about gun owners participating. They're unsheathing the sword that is going to cut off my head and yours. How ****ing stupid can a gun owner be???

We've been around and around on this subject and there's still people here on this board who would still march up and add their contribution to the big table so it can be presented to the public in the pictures. They don't understand its a psychological war going on here.

If they got one gun, they'll tout it as ONE MORE GUN OFF THE STREETS. If anything, people should be photographing the people who turn in these guns for future reference as the sleasey pricks who will rat out everyone else for having guns. Make your lists, you'll need them sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom