Proud moment for my domestic 2A agenda

My family came out with me today to the range for the first time ever. I am the first person in my clan to have or shot a gun, and 2.5 years later, my wife and two kids made history for my family books! We shot a bunch of 22lr and they enjoyed it so much - more, more, and 'can we go every weekend?' A small step to educating the left! Here's a pic of missus at pistol pit 1 at HSA in Hopkinton.[rockon]

image.jpg

Congratulations, now I just need to find the time to get the family out (not anti's just no experience).

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Next step should be to teach her not to hold her thumb behind the slide/bolt [shocked]

Agreed, lots of opportunities to improve. I wanted them to have fun and enjoy while also listening to me almost constantly! and I was just behind and close, making sure safety was always #1. They got the point about the blow back design but occasionally her thumb would be below the charge bolt (whatever it's called).

My family came out with me today to the range for the first time ever. I am the first person in my clan to have or shot a gun, and 2.5 years later, my wife and two kids made history for my family books! We shot a bunch of 22lr and they enjoyed it so much - more, more, and 'can we go every weekend?' A small step to educating the left! Here's a pic of missus at pistol pit 1 at HSA in Hopkinton.[rockon]

View attachment 138966

Excellent!!! It so happens I introduced 3 brand-new shooters to the joys of pistol-shooting in that exact same location(Bay 1 at HSA) just the day before!

Back
Top Bottom