Protesters on Boston Common

Alex9661

NES Member
Just saw about 15-20 people on Boston Common across the street from State House with huge banner Get Trump/Pence out. #resistfaschism.org. About 12 bored motorcycle cops at Park Street station. At least 6 camera crews filming the protesters. It will be probably reported tomorrow as a multithousand people event. Sorry, no pictures, I have only two hands.

I keep seeing these “get out” stickers in Cambridge but then people scribble out Trump’s name in protest of him so I have no idea what’s going on anymore.

Give those Pinkos Hell!
CCNRCVKOHHCW2ZJEA3NHRFI3TM.jpg

1-baltimore-protest-19681.jpg

Harlem_riot_19641.jpg

I saw about 5 near my CVS, and on the other side was a trump 2020 flag and some people. Clearly far enough away to know which horn salute was for which side.

Give those Pinkos Hell!
CCNRCVKOHHCW2ZJEA3NHRFI3TM.jpg

1-baltimore-protest-19681.jpg

Harlem_riot_19641.jpg

It's 2020, and blacks are an integral part of our coalition of liberty minded, smart, hard working, law abiding citizens. Just ask Candance Owens, Mark Robinson, Colion Noir, and many, many others (Youtube them) who are saying a big FU to the true racists, the liberals who have been screwing minorities for decades. If and when Trump gets 20% of the black vote, or more, you may never see a demoncratic president again

It's 2020, and blacks are an integral part of our coalition of liberty minded, smart, hard working, law abiding citizens. Just ask Candance Owens, Mark Robinson, Colion Noir, and many, many others (Youtube them) who are saying a big FU to the true racists, the liberals who have been screwing minorities for decades. If and when Trump gets 20% of the black vote, or more, you may never see a demoncratic president again

So very true.
I went looking for old photos of riot police in action and did not find a lot of hippies getting their heads bashed in.
Carnations in National Guardsmen's rifle barrels sure, but no clubbings...

google image:

“Clubbing hippies” was mostly disco club

“beat hippies” wasnt much better.

but, “hippies getting beaten up” had a winner

from ar15.com

1580963543854.jpeg

I've been tempted to stop and chat up the silverbacks that protest at intersections. Always figured I'd get arrested for looking at maw maw rudely.

Just ask them for proof. Keep asking why, and where the heard that gospel they preach. Sit back and watch the temper tantrum and convulsions.
:)

I've been tempted to stop and chat up the silverbacks that protest at intersections. Always figured I'd get arrested for looking at maw maw rudely.

Just ask them for proof. Keep asking why, and where the heard that gospel they preach. Sit back and watch the temper tantrum and convulsions.
:)
Proof of what? Isn’t there supposed to be a crime?

Amazing that in those B&W photos, how many of those cops are left handed.

Looks to me that a lot of them where a cross draw way to carry. I see what look like butts of the pistols facing forwards. But ya I said they same thing.
Enbloc post pics of people getting there heads bashed in with billy clubs and we are checking out the hard ware on the hip LOL.

Looks to me that a lot of them where a cross draw way to carry. I see what look like butts of the pistols facing forwards. But ya I said they same thing.

If I remember right, cross-draw was SOP up until the 80s, 90s. You can tell the cops are right-handed because the billy clubs are all in their right hands.

Enbloc post pics of people getting there heads bashed in with billy clubs and we are checking out the hard ware on the hip LOL.

It was posted tongue-in-cheek about the Trump Acquittal Protests on the common. I have a very odd sense of humor...

That pic is pretty famous. And pretty misinterpreted.

The Left wanted to say that the JBT was trying to use the dog to attack said-black-man. There is even a statue of it in. . . . Charlston? (I forget where.)

Turns out, no that isn't what happened. Cop was affected his entire life that he was depicted like that. Dog lunged at guy who was just walking by or something (I forget exact circumstance). Anyhow, cop is PULLING on dog and PULLING pedestrian laterally away from any dog-damage. Guy wasn't a protestor. Cop wasn't a JBT. Notice the only other thing that was happening was the "victim" grabbing the cop's wrist. Natural reaction. Other dog - chill. People behind the commotion - chill. Pic taken totally out of context. You couldn't even trust the press back in the 60's!

It was posted tongue-in-cheek about the Trump Acquittal Protests on the common. I have a very odd sense of humor...

We know you do lol. I was just pointing out a few of us are checking out the old hardware on the duty belts while those poor folks are taken a whooping.

The Left wanted to say that the JBT was trying to use the dog to attack said-black-man. There is even a statue of it in. . . . Charlston? (I forget where.)

Turns out, no that isn't what happened. Cop was affected his entire life that he was depicted like that. Dog lunged at guy who was just walking by or something (I forget exact circumstance). Anyhow, cop is PULLING on dog and PULLING pedestrian laterally away from any dog-damage. Guy wasn't a protestor. Cop wasn't a JBT. Notice the only other thing that was happening was the "victim" grabbing the cop's wrist. Natural reaction. Other dog - chill. People behind the commotion - chill. Pic taken totally out of context. You couldn't even trust the press back in the 60's!

There's no reason to ever trust the media, either in 1560, 1660, 1760, 1860, 1960, or today. The Civil Rights movement was intentionally mischaracterized by the New York-centric media at the time. Take a look at New York Times v. Sullivan:

New York Times Co. v. Sullivan - Wikipedia

There's another pic of the same cop, dog, and man. As far as I can tell, this happened in Birmingham, AL in 1963 possibly during a Children's march.

1581009776453.png

Birmingham. Yes! Dog got away from the officer. One of them Suhthun cities. Gladwell did a great piece on it. Even his liberal self had to admit that while the SENTIMENT of that day was right, the pic was not demonstrative of it.

Small pic, but the statue - in which the artist took additional liberties

9d93414f24da778126bab8a223de43d3.jpg

I can so easily see how that could happen - darned hear happened to me..

I used to work security in Jersey City and Newark. Some of sites were dog sites, so I had to have one of our guard dogs with me. One night, I'm getting my gear out of my trunk at the Jersey City YMCA (at the time, it was a construction site). I have Ricky, a German Shepherd, on a leash - leash is wrapped around my left wrist as I'm getting my schoolbooks out of my trunk. (I'd sit there and do homework while I was onsite.)

Suddenly, Ricky lunges off to my left - there was a black gentleman (businessman, he looked like. Suit, trench coat, dressed up.) walking down the sidewalk, and Ricky wanted nothing to much as to take a bite out of him. I got him under control, but yeah, it sure could have looked bad to any observer. Fortunately, it was a few minutes to 10 at night, so no one there but me and the businessman.

I remember being told that the "agitators" at the kennels were all black guys, so the dogs did NOT like blacks. Well, Ricky sure didn't like the looks of that guy. If that's not how they train dogs, well... hey, I was a kid doing this stuff while I was going to school, and that's what my supervisor had told me.

Back
Top Bottom